[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Once Upon a Time - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Once Upon a Time

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Once Upon a Time

Postby afcutie » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 pm

levina
Commander

Re: Once Upon a Time

Postby levina » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:41 am

Hm, this looks interesting! I may just give it a look. :)

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 pm

I love this show!!!!! :> It's one of the best shows I've ever seen ABC air, and that's saying something. :)
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:58 am

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

They still have a lot more fairytale characters to go through. Like The Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, and I think Sleeping Beauty. I mean they included Belle from Beauty and the Beast. And a lot of plots to wrap up. The next episode should be very interesting judging from the preview. :)

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate

Postby afcutie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:22 am

I loved the newest episode The Stable Boy. It helped me understand more about the Evil Witch. It gave me a clearer meaning of her now. It actually made me have more pity for her, though I'll never forgive her for what she had done before, but made me feel more sympathic.

Mega Spoiler!!!

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 pm

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate

Postby afcutie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:40 pm

By the way, here is a link to some spoiler photos of The Return that I've found online.

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Nice pictures. :)

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate

Postby afcutie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:28 am

Thanks, it took me a while in getting those pictures. I wanted to get the ones that really reflect what the show is about.

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 am

Oh my word. afcutie, I just saw the preview for the season finale and it is in four weeks. I can't wait! :>

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate

Postby afcutie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Wait..... The finale is in four week? Why? :scared: It can't be. Where did you saw the preview?

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm

When I saw the preview for this Sunday's episode. It said the season finale is in four weeks. Now three and a half. I really hope there's another season. :(

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate

Postby afcutie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:54 pm

I saw the preview today, it looks really good. I can't believe that it's almost ending :( My guess though is that they are most likely going to end it on a narrow cliff. Seeing how they end the regular episodes, this one is more likely going to be worst, I can feel it and I'm starting to dread it....

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 am

There might be another season though. This is only Season One after all. :)

Return to “TV”