[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Maximum Ride - Page 13 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Maximum Ride

The Literature Forum is where you can talk about your favourite books, authors and short stories. Please direct all Artemis Fowl/Eoin Colfer related discussion to the appropriate forum though!
ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Re: Maximum Ride

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:25 pm

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Invisible Ninja
Pixie

Postby Invisible Ninja » Tue May 25, 2010 5:20 am

I probably missed like the entire discussion about Fang, but..

Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

Postby Palagrin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:43 pm

To be honest, the series seems to be getting worse and worse. The first 3-4 books were amazing. Then came the Final Warning, and it plummeted. Nothing has happened since then- it's very repetitious and boring. I just hope Patterson can bring the series back to life.

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 pm

The first three were amazing, then I trawled through TFW. The quality improved a little with Max and Fang, but still not as good as the first three.
I want Iggy, Nudge and the Gasman to come back again, with character! They used to actually have characters, now it's Max, Fang, Angel, and the other three who only turn up when Flock decisions are made and have no actual dilemmas of their own.
I want MR7 to be called Iggy! Even though it isn't. It's called Angel.
Still! Maybe there will be Iggy in it anyway! (I love Iggy, can you tell? :laughing: )
And I want Iggy and Ella to get together! I think it was MR3...they met and they had some chemistry. And then nothing happened. :blush:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Lady Fei Fei
Elf
Real First Name: Irene

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 pm

"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 am

They're fifteen now - I think it was in Fang that they randomly decided to have a 'birthday', but I'm not sure, it's been a while since I read the books.

~Moist von Lipwig

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Yeah, they had a "birthday" in FANG, so they're supposedly 15. (How do you just forget when your made up birthday is?)

@Lady Fei Fei - You should still read FANG. It was better than MAX and TFW, and I actually thought that it would be one of my favorites (until the ending). It was almost like old times. (Of course, this is coming from the person who still liked MAX and TFW so...)

And yeah, Angel needs to die. Literally, die. I know she's only 7, but seriously.

Palagrin
Mud Man

Postby Palagrin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:57 pm

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Palagrin
Mud Man

Postby Palagrin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Wouldn't it be kinda of fun just having a Birthday when you want, though? And I doubt the flock keep track of time- like, I doubt they would remember that today was wednesday or something. For them it's just another day.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Yeah, maybe, but Max is the leader, she should at least keep track of that kind of thing.

*randomly changes the subject*
Did you guys read the new manga? I thought it was pretty good. The school uniforms were a little weird looking, but Fang just looks so cute in dress shirts :laughing:
It makes me so sad that Artemis Fowl is a graphic novel instead of a manga. Man, they could have gotten so much right in a manga. And he would be so cute! :loveeyes:

(Don't laugh at my fangirl-ness)

Return to “Literature”