[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Maximum Ride - Page 15 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Maximum Ride

The Literature Forum is where you can talk about your favourite books, authors and short stories. Please direct all Artemis Fowl/Eoin Colfer related discussion to the appropriate forum though!
bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name: bluesunrise

Re: Maximum Ride

Postby bluesunrise » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 am

I kinda got the feeling that Patterson was heading in that direction. After all, how do you think Iggy will react when/if he learns that Max turned down the doctor's offer to give him new eyes to see? I don't think he'll be very happy with that. I'm sure that if that were to happen not even Gazzy would make him see sense.

Do you think that Max will finally start trusting Jeb? It certainly seemed like it in Fang. I also wonder how the whole Fang/Max/Dylan thing is going to go now that Fang is gone. Will Patterson ever bring him back you think?

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:40 am

I don't think Patterson could get rid of Fang - all the Fang-irls would not be happy. :laughing:

I'd forgotten about Max's refusal to help Iggy get his sight back - more fuel for the fire! :laughing:
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 pm

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:33 pm

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 pm

It's ALIVE.

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 am

Wow, did you just make that?! Wow! That is so cool! I am very very very very impressed, ILiveForTheDay!

That is just the coolest thing ever, with the exception possibly of Iggy himself. And even then I'm not sure. :laughing:

~Moist von Lipwig

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

It's ALIVE.

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:26 pm

I still think it's really cool! And I think you're downplaying. It is so awesome!

I'd really like to see the Flock just sorting themselves out, without other villains getting in the way. I'd like to see the issues resolved, so Dylan, Angel, Fang, and the matter of their families, with maybe hints of a villain, so that they're a cohesive unit ready to take on the most evil of all evils. :laughing:

~Moist von Lipwig

Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

Postby Palagrin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:56 pm

I reread Saving the World recently, and was quite disappointed by it.
Because I'm too lazy to post and reformat my review here, you can all go read it at my :P

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Return to “Literature”