[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Current Favourite Bands! - Page 7 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Current Favourite Bands!

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
The Walrus
Our Fair Lady

Re: Current Favourite Bands!

Postby The Walrus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:40 pm

He's not my favorite artist (Pink Floyd is, and probly always be, my favorite) but lately I've been getting into Elliot Smith. He's (basically) a folk singer and I think he's right up there with Bob Dylan, even though the two have completely different styles (Smith is the musical equivalent of Ingmar Bergman, and Bob Dylan is something else entirely). Also, he's one of my favorite lyricists.
Official Mascot of the AFC Secret Agents

Well, John the Baptist after torturing a thief
Looks up at his hero the Commander-in-Chief
Saying, "Tell me great hero, but please make it brief
Is there a hole for me to get sick in?"

The Commander-in-Chief answers him while chasing a fly
Saying, "Death to all those who would whimper and cry"
And dropping a bar bell he points to the sky
Saying, "The sun's not yellow it's chicken"
-Tombstone Blues, Bob Dylan

Lady Fei Fei
Elf
Real First Name: Irene

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 pm

my all-time favorite band is Relient K. next to them i'd say Nickelback, Daughtry, Cascada and Superchick.
"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

The Walrus
Our Fair Lady

Postby The Walrus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:04 am

Official Mascot of the AFC Secret Agents

Well, John the Baptist after torturing a thief
Looks up at his hero the Commander-in-Chief
Saying, "Tell me great hero, but please make it brief
Is there a hole for me to get sick in?"

The Commander-in-Chief answers him while chasing a fly
Saying, "Death to all those who would whimper and cry"
And dropping a bar bell he points to the sky
Saying, "The sun's not yellow it's chicken"
-Tombstone Blues, Bob Dylan

tearsofautumn
Pixie
Real First Name: Alli

Postby tearsofautumn » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:14 am

I've got to say that at the moment, my favourite band would have to be Suburban Kids With Biblical Names, I've only heard one of their songs,rent a wreck, but it's absolutely amazing!

Falling Leaf
Atlantean
Real First Name: Agent 96

Postby Falling Leaf » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 am

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:51 am

Rock is good. Alternative is also good. This so called "emo" thing that everyone has going on is also the music I like. Punk is alright, not my favorite, but it's alright.

My favorite bands would have to be:
AFI (A Fire Inside)
Emery
Escape The Fate
From Autumn To Ashes -
From First To Last
Funeral For A Friend
(The) Getaway Plan
Gyroscope
(The) Invitation
Killswitch Engage
My Chemical Romance
Parkway Drive
Placebo
Red Jumpsuit Aparatus
Rise Against
Saosin -
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Senses Fail
Silverstein
The Offspring
The Used
Under[O/]ATH
Zao

~Izzy~

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC agent...

softballislife
Elf
Real First Name: Augusta(gay)

Postby softballislife » Wed May 21, 2008 1:52 pm

uh hawk nelson, skillet, Fall out boy :loveeyes: ,super chic[k] and thats about it ireally like stand in the rain by super chick, and thanks for the memories by fall out boy and dance ,dance and i love everything by skillet and hawk nelson. 8)
There is no sincerer love then the love of
"woman,please"-Bobby
tony tony put yo oscar mayer in me (says this while holding a hotdog bun like a puppet)"
GREATEST rappa alive LIL WAYNE =]
"baby like shrimp fried rice!" afroman/lukey(Luke smith)
"Hey, hey, hey, this THE remix. Hey pretty lady." Lukey bear

Return to “Music”