[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Music Genre Poll (V2) - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Music Genre Poll (V2)

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!

What is your favourite music genre?

Alternative
11%
Blues
1%
Classical
6%
Country
3%
Dance
2%
Death Metal
4%
Disco
No votes
Folk
1%
Grunge
2%
Gospel
1%
Hip Hop
2%
Indie
9%
J-Pop
2%
Jazz
2%
Latino
1%
Metal
7%
Opera
No votes
Pop
6%
Punk
6%
R'n'B
1%
Rap
1%
Reggae
No votes
Rock
21%
Rock'n'Roll (slightly different)
2%
Screamo
4%
Ska
1%
Soul
2%
Techno
4%

Total votes: 108

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Music Genre Poll

Postby Matt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:22 am

Well? Vote and discuss! You may select up to three options.

thesupernaturalist
Pixie

Re: Music Genre Poll

Postby thesupernaturalist » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 am

That's a lot of genres...

I voted for classical, rock and alternative...
Basically... well... I have no idea what to discuss... =P

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:28 am

What attracts you to this kind of music?

I love heavy music... it just entrances me, I love the composition and how it melds so well together. It's fun to play, and I love the whole metal music atmosphere.

thesupernaturalist
Pixie

Postby thesupernaturalist » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:34 am

Thanks for the idea for discussion Matt
=)

Um well I was brought up on classical music 'specially Mozart and I am a classical violinist (well using that term in the loosest possible way XD) and I've always been surrounded by classical music and have always loved it.
Basically with popular music I like whatever sounds appealling to me. I'll listen to whatever genre as long as I think it's a good piece of music and it bewilders my friends, me listening to such a wide range of music. =D

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:49 pm

I chose Indie, Alternative and Rock

I don't mind metal but it's not right at the top. I chose alternative just beause most of the music I like it's genre is Alternative, alot of bands branded Inide I like too. Rock I like alot too, not sure why.

*rapes* with muchos love from a mysterious sig-raping shadow *disappears*
THIS IS NOT VOLDY. It is a mysterious sig!rapist, leaving some love. *hugs*

Skater Girl
Commander
Real First Name: Nastasha

Postby Skater Girl » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Punk, Rock, and Dance.

PUNK, PUNK, PUNK!

It's probably the best ever subgenre. Razz And its sub-sub genres rock! Very Happy

Rock, because I listen to a lot of it. Dance, because Groove Coverage is so. great. Very Happy

If there was a fourth choice, I'd choose either rock 'n roll (Alice Cooper! Very Happy) or Alternative. Hmm.

"The truth...

Is that the truth is ."

~ Lemony Snicket

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Rock, Metal and Rock 'n' Roll. Very Happy

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:05 pm

Sorry, but could somebody help me with the music terms?

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:26 pm

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:31 pm

All of them, * very bad music taste.*

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:53 pm

Basically when you listen to music the player normally has a genre collum, look at that.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:16 pm

A good sub-subgenre of Punk is Ska... have you heard any Ska music? There's this band called [Spunge], they're a good example. So are Freefall Felix. =]

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Thanks, and I don't even listen to music.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:17 pm

What?!

Music is such an amazing art form. It allows so much to be expressed, and it's so easy to absorb it. My iTunes is like my own personal Louvre.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:19 pm

I know, but a concussion in second grade kind of knocked it out of me.

Return to “Music”