[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What's your favorite song? - Page 4 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What's your favorite song?

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
athenadowell
Atlantean

Re: What's your favorite song?

Postby athenadowell » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 am

All right changing it again now its the song red neck woman.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

x-anjewl-x
Pixie
Real First Name: Suparh viCkee.

Postby x-anjewl-x » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:26 am

I don't have a favourite song but earlier today I was listening to my friends Ipod and I put on "Elevator" and I laughed so hard.
"...She stuck on my ella-e-elevatorr..."
LMAO
It's like he's gonna trap/rape her

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: KelseyRain
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Kelsey Rain

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Party People - Fergie ft. Nelly
Lets do the time warp again - Rocky Horror Picture Show
and anything that Imogen Heap has

bloodyrose
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Kirstenne
AFC Fan Fiction Name: suohtakamura0828

Postby bloodyrose » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:31 pm

I guess I would have to say:

Northern Downpour by Panic! At the Disco
Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift
All I Ask of You from the Phantom of the Opera
Think of Me from the Phantom of the Opera
Slow by Kiyoharu (listen to it in imeem)
Listen to Your Heart from DHT
The Winner Takes It All from Mamma Mia! (orig. from ABBA)
Helena by My Chemical Romance
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi by On/Off (probably in imeem)
I Write Sins not Tragedies from Panic! At the Disco
Punk Rock 101 by Bowling for Soup
Twilight by Vanessa Carlton
With or Without You by U2
Landslide by Stevie Nicks
End by Secondhand Serenade
It's Not Over by Secondhand Serenade
The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison by My Chemical Romance

It's not arranged, BTY... I hope it's not too long...
""
>Edward Cullen<
""
>Edward Cullen<
""
>Artemis Fowl II<
""
>Artemis Fowl II<

artemis_holly
Cave Troll

Postby artemis_holly » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:21 pm

actually i have so many songs in the lists and i can't even tell whether those songs really touched me...

well...I'll be posting them in no time...if i will have the chance to sort them..

hey,,,guyz,,,please help me...i need a script for my project this week...please help me...just send it here if you have one...

thanks...

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 pm

My favorite song is "Stand" by Rascal Flatts. It's just so powerful, makes you want to get up and go whenever you hear it.

Allysta
Pixie
Real First Name: Melinda

Postby Allysta » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Currently, my favorites are Here I Am, by Bryan Adams, because it's me and my friends' theme song. Also, I like Angels on the Moon, by Thriving Ivory. I don't know why I like it, it just is really good.

And Antilles, you're a country fan! Yay! We need more of those in the world.

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Ok, here's the list

96,000 - In the Heights

Pressure - Paramore

So Much Better - Legally Blonde

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar

Circle of Life - Lion King

Ready, Set, Go - Tokio Hotel

Imogen Heap

Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings

TaurusChick12
Mud Man

Postby TaurusChick12 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 am

Mr. Brightside by the Killers. I love many different songs, and I go through different phases with them, but I always come back to this song.

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:47 pm

My #1 favorite is

Dancing - Elisa

but I also like:

Harbor - Vienna Teng
Gravity - Vienna Teng
Gravity - Sara Bareilles
Becoming one of the People - AVATAR Soundtrack
Diamond Mine Bombed - BLOOD DIAMOND Sountrack

I rock
Pixie
Real First Name: Ponmathi
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Captain Grammar

Postby I rock » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 am

I LOVE coldplay's Viva La Vida
and Take the Weather with You (espiacially the line , 'Julius Caesar and the Roman Empire can't conquer the blue sky' I go 'of course we can, we just don't feel like it ':P) (signature)

I <3 The Blind Guardian....don't know what it is? GOOGLE TO DA RESCUE...
You can't spell Party without Arty....lolz
I <3 You
Yes, I mean you, you hunk...
AM I CREEPING YOU OUT YET?

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Thu May 20, 2010 7:03 am

Mine revised:

160 BPM - Hans Zimmer
Dancing with tears in my eyes - Ke$ha

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Fuego- KJ 52 featuring Funky.

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Cosmic Love- Florence and the Machine :loveeyes:
Let's Elope - Koop
Shut up and Let me go - The Ting Tings