[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Post what you are listening to right now - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Post what you are listening to right now

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
Hoonah*
Pixie

Post what you are listening to right now

Postby Hoonah* » Tue May 16, 2006 7:17 pm

I am/will/a/an/the:

<><Jesus><>,

Lordess Hoonah of the OMGIMTFRGA club

Accidental Typo

Resident RPG expert

Encase all of your pocket change in Lime Green Jell-O

Dominate the world with an army of mini robotic decorative knights constructed of melted tin foil, armed with curling ribbon

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Tue May 16, 2006 8:26 pm

Hoonah*
Pixie

Postby Hoonah* » Tue May 16, 2006 8:57 pm

(Repeat/Return) or When the Seventh Angel Sounded His Trumpet, and There Were Loud Voices In Heaven, Which Said: "The Kingdom of the World Has Become the Kingdom of Our Lord and of His Christ, and He Will Reign Foreverandever Etc.---David Crowder*Band

David Crowder is the craziest artist in Christian music...needless to say...he likes being unique when naming his songs...
I am/will/a/an/the:

<><Jesus><>,

Accidental Typo

Resident RPG expert

Dominate the world with an army of mini robotic decorative knights constructed of melted tin foil, armed with curling ribbon

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Tue May 16, 2006 9:00 pm

Somebody practising the piano right now. Sounds like an arrangement of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture...

My Artemis Fowl game: | |

Hoonah*
Pixie

Postby Hoonah* » Tue May 16, 2006 9:03 pm

Surprised Where is the fairy gold?! Razz

I am about to listen to the Alex Rider Podcast made by members of the Anthony Horowitz forums. *cough*cannotwaitfortheAFpodcast,Matt*cough*
I am/will/a/an/the:

<><Jesus><>,

Accidental Typo

Resident RPG expert

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Tue May 16, 2006 10:04 pm

Heh, I'm just about ready to go... I'm waiting for someone to get their reading done.

Laughing

Hoonah*
Pixie

Postby Hoonah* » Tue May 16, 2006 10:11 pm

Good...because I am betting that yours will be better than theirs...they keep saying Um and Uh and their mics keep fading in and out and they do not sound professional or official... Smile

Anyways...I am going to listen to The Slam...which, for those of you who have seen Matt's Butler fan trailer(Matt...you may not even know this)...it is the background music...one of my favorite songs...awesome song!
I am/will/a/an/the:

<><Jesus><>,

Accidental Typo

Resident RPG expert

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Wed May 17, 2006 12:41 am

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

Hoonah*
Pixie

Postby Hoonah* » Wed May 17, 2006 1:23 am

I am/will/a/an/the:

<><Jesus><>,

Accidental Typo

Resident RPG expert

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Wed May 17, 2006 1:22 pm

nindra
Council Member

Postby nindra » Wed May 17, 2006 1:26 pm

I'm listening now HGTG-radio show (part 20, it's the best part of all of those... At least in Finnish Razz)
æ

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Wed May 17, 2006 1:29 pm

Four Seasons by Vivaldi. I think this one's Autumn.

(Another lesson in interpreting music: Vivaldi wrote those four concertos in such a way that each one makes you think of its respective season.)

My Artemis Fowl game: | |

Hoonah*
Pixie

Postby Hoonah* » Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm

I am listening to The Island Original Soundtrack Score.

Darn...it is time for some new soundtracks...these are getting old.
I am/will/a/an/the:

<><Jesus><>,

Accidental Typo

Resident RPG expert

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Wed May 17, 2006 2:42 pm

I am listening too...the whirring of my laptop. But I feel like listening to Hillsong.
:shiny:

Hoonah*
Pixie

Postby Hoonah* » Wed May 17, 2006 2:50 pm

Ooo...Hillsong is good!

I am sorry, BTW, that I never answered the Relient K question...but there is a user called The Ponytail Parade here at AFC who knows more about them than I do...PM her and tell her that Alex sent you and she will reccomend an album...I just have a song or two of theirs!

I think that I will listen to DC Talk, now. You like them, unappreciatedgenius?
I am/will/a/an/the:

<><Jesus><>,

Accidental Typo

Resident RPG expert

Return to “Music”