[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Post what you are listening to right now - Page 274 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Post what you are listening to right now

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
faeryenchanter^^
Centaur
Real First Name: Kat
AFC Fan Fiction Name: faeryenchanter

Re: Post what you are listening to right now

Postby faeryenchanter^^ » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:38 am

Ooh, nice!
All that jazz!

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Currently listening to 'Buzzin' by Blake Shelton featuring RaeLynn!

Troublelover16
Commander
Real First Name: Faith
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Troublelover16

Postby Troublelover16 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:43 am

Popular Song by MIKA (I've had it on repeat lol :lick:)

It has been like... my favorite song for like three days straight. Both versions are just so so good and I can't stop listening to them. I even put them on my iPod. If any of you have seen Wicked, then you'll recognize some of it. It samples Popular, and was written for the 10th anniversary (so I've heard). It's been out for a few years, but I had never heard it until like... this weekend. Haha.

Original, ft. Priscilla Renea:

Single that was actually released,ft. Ariana Grande:

The music video is hilarious btw. I think the reason the changed it is the cuss words in the first one... and the fact that they wanted more publicity for the song so they made it faster and got Ariana to sing with him. Kinda stupid in my opinion, but I love both versions.

Fatebringer the 2nd
Watcher of Worlds
Location: If I told you, it would most likely break your sense of reality.

Postby Fatebringer the 2nd » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:58 pm

I've already been far underground with the styles I love. Then I found Haywyre. I lost my shovel, goodbye surface world. I'm with the fairies now.

Doesn't this man just command your attention without even trying? The liberties he takes and the jazzy feel he infuses into his style... It's incredible!
Right now's avatar-Clownpiece

(Clownpiece will make America great again, by the way.)

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:32 am

Troublelover16
Commander

Postby Troublelover16 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Fatebringer the 2nd
Watcher of Worlds

Postby Fatebringer the 2nd » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:02 pm

So... You're welcome, guys! :lick:

Troublelover16
Commander

Postby Troublelover16 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Miss Jackson, Panic! At The Disco ft. LOLO

Panic! At The Disco is so great. I've been listening to them and Fall Out Boy a lot lately 8)

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:50 pm

No music, but I'm listening to my friends play Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and my other friends playing League of Legends. It's pretty entertaining.
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Fatebringer the 2nd
Watcher of Worlds

Postby Fatebringer the 2nd » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:22 pm

The music in Smash Wii U is actually kind of excellent. Especially the Xenoblade and Fire Emblem selections.

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:24 pm

It is, but the music was turned down.

Still listening to my friends play League of Legends and play random videos. Half of us have decided we're not doing homework tonight. :P
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

Postby La Souris Bleue » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 pm

, Jefferson Airplane. The cutest song ever :loveeyes:

Fatebringer the 2nd
Watcher of Worlds

Postby Fatebringer the 2nd » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 am

KearaAdara
That D'arviting Person
Real First Name: Keara. -_-

Postby KearaAdara » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:06 am

I'm being stereotypical and listening to Taylor Swift's new album.

Though truth be told, that's just because it's the only CD in the car. I quite enjoy it though. :laughing: :laughing:

Does anyone else have that one song that they secretly love but won't admit to liking?

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

Postby La Souris Bleue » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Return to “Music”