[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Flogging Molly - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Flogging Molly

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
Ireth
Cave Troll

Flogging Molly

Postby Ireth » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:29 pm

Somebody know who are Flogging Molly? ^^ I love this band, and I want chat with other Flogging Molly fans if it's possible xD.
I think this is not spam... Well, I think so xD

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Re: Flogging Molly

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:25 am

Disregard this post on account of Shiaw not being a mod, y'all.
--Di
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:24 am

Haha very funny shiaw.. Look its not your job, or mine to tell users off for this and he/she has done nothing wrong. Nikita started an thread and it wasn't locked... Stop trying to be a mod..

Anyways, back on topic I have heard a few of their songs and they seem pretty good.

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:34 am

Centaurboi--thanks.

Shiaw--don't play mod; and if you've got a further issue DO NOT POST in this thread. PM me instead.

Ireth--I don't really know much of Flogging Molly's music, but I've heard that they're good... Can someone recommend a few of their better songs to me? I've been meaning to pick up an album or something for a while now, but never actually got around to it... XD

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

Zobo
Elf

Postby Zobo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:51 am

I don't really know there music but I have seen them in consert at least once.
Ello.

naterfwler
Atlantean
Real First Name: Nathan
Location: looking through your window.... and laughing manicaly.... then moving my eyes back and forth.

Postby naterfwler » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:11 am

I heard 1 of their songs i think it's Rebels of the Sacred Heart.
feeling stupid. I know i am. (simpsons)

ummmm........ i cant think of anything to write down.

Return to “Music”