[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Hurt - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Hurt

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
naterfwler
Atlantean
Real First Name: Nathan
Location: looking through your window.... and laughing manicaly.... then moving my eyes back and forth.

Hurt

Postby naterfwler » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:15 am

Has anyone here heard of the band Hurt? If you have what songs have you heard? i've heard Everything Falls Apart and Rapture and some others that i dont know their names.
feeling stupid. I know i am. (simpsons)

ummmm........ i cant think of anything to write down.

Lady Fei Fei
Elf
Real First Name: Irene

Re: Hurt

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Tue May 20, 2008 11:18 pm

i've never heard of them before. what genre do they perform? (i.e., rock, punk rock, etc.)
i'd really be interested in listening to them ^_^
"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

naterfwler
Atlantean
Location: looking through your window.... and laughing manicaly.... then moving my eyes back and forth.

Postby naterfwler » Thu May 22, 2008 6:05 pm

They play rock and they are really great.

Lady Fei Fei
Elf

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Thu May 22, 2008 9:02 pm

can you give me some really good songs by them? (please?)
"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

naterfwler
Atlantean

Postby naterfwler » Thu May 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Everything falls apart, and rapture.

Lady Fei Fei
Elf

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Thu May 29, 2008 11:01 pm

m'kay ^_^
I'm gonna go look up those songs
~Walt Disney

~Along for the Ride

Return to “Music”