[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Switchfoot - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Switchfoot

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Switchfoot

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Fri May 02, 2008 11:43 am

Any Switchfooters around here? I love the music, the guys, the lyrics and the podcast is sooo hilarious! They're a great band. I'm especially pleased about the Switchfoot-Relient K liaison (if one can call it that). My favourite bands in one! yay! Deathbed is such a great song, as is Rebuild.
I went absolutely mad when I heard that a Switchfoot song will appear in Prince Caspian. OMG.
:shiny:

Lady Fei Fei
Elf
Real First Name: Irene

Re: Switchfoot

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Tue May 20, 2008 9:02 pm

you suggested switchfoot to me. ^_^ i still haven't heard any of their songs since i don't have their cd's and neither do my friends (they got 'em off of itunes) =[ which switchfoot songs are really good? (I'm gonna look them up and try to download them so i can actually chat with you about switchfoot) 8)
"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Thu May 22, 2008 10:26 pm

*rapes* with muchos love from a mysterious sig-raping shadow *disappears*
THIS IS NOT VOLDY. It is a mysterious sig!rapist, leaving some love. *hugs*

Starmie Flow Jr.
Gremlin

Postby Starmie Flow Jr. » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Switchfoot was an acquired taste for me. I didn't really like them at first but after hearing their songs played over and over the radio i fell in love. :loveeyes:

If you're new to Switchfoot, I'd recommend their singles Meant To Live, Stars, and Dare You To Move.

What if .........there were no hypothetical situations?

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:34 pm

hmm...I thought I had posted a reply here a while ago with recommendations, but it seems like I might have written the post, but somehow forgotten to post it *puzzled*

But yeah, Dare You To Move, Stars and Meant To Live are a must. I would also recommend You, Awakening, Chem 6a and The Beautiful Letdown. The latest album, Oh! Gravity, is really good too.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:44 am

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:36 pm

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Ooh, yes I love The Call. *gives Will too SUGGyy* I wuz keeping him safe for you. 8D

I don't like Switchfoot much, so imma leave now. *runs*

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:20 pm

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 am

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*