[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Coldplay - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Coldplay

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
Hageshii_Ame
Commander
Real First Name: Paige

Re: Coldplay

Postby Hageshii_Ame » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:19 am

In a way, they are similar, but that can also be a good thing.

As soon as you hear their unique style and the lead singer's voice, you just know it's Coldplay.

But I do think that their songs are pretty different... sort of like different animals in the same Family. (Oh jee, a nerdy comparison.)

*rape*

nbonaparte1
Pixie
Location: Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol System, Earth, Aboveground, USA, Florida

Postby nbonaparte1 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:00 am

What's wrong with nerdy? :thumbsup: Go nerdy!
"This place is littered with genii, thought N1. I just hope Mr. Kong isn't another one." -Artemis Fowl, The Lost Colony

"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried." -- Winston Churchill

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

softballislife
Elf
Real First Name: Augusta(gay)

Postby softballislife » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 am

I find Coldplay to be a tad depressing and dull. I like viva la vida and yellow though.
There is no sincerer love then the love of
"woman,please"-Bobby
tony tony put yo oscar mayer in me (says this while holding a hotdog bun like a puppet)"
GREATEST rappa alive LIL WAYNE =]
"baby like shrimp fried rice!" afroman/lukey(Luke smith)
"Hey, hey, hey, this THE remix. Hey pretty lady." Lukey bear

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Viva la vida is probably the only song I can think of at the moment that I know. And it's a pretty awesome song (listen to the lyrics)
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

I rock
Pixie
Real First Name: Ponmathi
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Captain Grammar

Postby I rock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 am

I LOVE COLDPLAY!!!
Though I've only listened ot two of their songs. They're still my favorite evr! I'm crazy over Viva la Vida n speed of sound!!!!
All hail Coldplay!!
*Starts singing*

I <3 The Blind Guardian....don't know what it is? GOOGLE TO DA RESCUE...
You can't spell Party without Arty....lolz
I <3 You
Yes, I mean you, you hunk...
AM I CREEPING YOU OUT YET?

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 am

Whuuuuut why'd I only just see this thread? XD

I looooove Coldplay. They're my favorite band. Though I'm not as much of a fan of X & Y as their other albums, I love almost every song of theirs. :D

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Life in Technicolor II and Glass of Water is epic win. I recant what I said in the second post of this thread; Coldplay is pretty awesome.

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

xcamxFOB-AFx
Gremlin
AFC Fan Fiction Name: xcam

Postby xcamxFOB-AFx » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 am

The only songs that I like from them are Clocks, Life in Technicolor ii, and Yellow. That's all.

Though I'll consider them as my favorites.

I rock
Pixie

Postby I rock » Wed May 19, 2010 2:17 pm

I love Life in Technicolor and Talk. And all their singles.

I <3 You

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Wed May 19, 2010 9:10 pm

I love Coldplay! I saw them at a concert and it was one of the funnest, coolest nights of my life. My favorite song of theirs has to be Yellow, but I also like Clocks, The Scientist, Fix You, Viva La Vida, and Yes. Pretty much everything from their latest album. They have great lyrics and such a unique, cool sound.

I rock
Pixie

Postby I rock » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:10 am

Oh gosh! I can not believe that I just discovered Coldplay. Half my songs on itunes is by them. And Chris Martin is the funniest in the music videos.

I <3 You

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:35 am

I like Coldplay, although they're not my favourite band. My favourite songs are Viva la Vida and Clocks, partually because I can play them on the flute. Woot.
I recently discovered Lost! and I KEEP thinking that it's Evermore! ARG! :lick:
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Have I mentioned that I think that when I have my first kiss, somewhere in the world their song Yellow will be blasting? I LOVE that song.

levina
Commander

Postby levina » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:47 pm

I wrote a poetry analysis assignment on their song Viva La Vida. Only then did I realize what genius it was ;)

faeryenchanter^^
Centaur
Real First Name: Kat
AFC Fan Fiction Name: faeryenchanter

Postby faeryenchanter^^ » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 am

How on earth did you do that? BTW, have I mentioned how much I loooove Coldplay! They rise above all!
All that jazz!

Return to “Music”