[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
NewsBoys - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

NewsBoys

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
silverfairy
Tunnel Blue Spider
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Diana

NewsBoys

Postby silverfairy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:58 am

who in here likes the newsboys? I like Where ever we go, In wonder, and much much more!!! what's ya'll favorite songs from them?

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Re: NewsBoys

Postby Tyrison » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:35 am

Ooh, Wherever we Go is a good one! I like Go, Believe, Entertaining Angels, Shine, Deep End, and a bunch of their songs...they're a fun band. :P

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:00 am

Joy kicks ass. XD

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T THINK TO START THIS MYSELF!!!

I love the Newsboys! I think I'll listen to them now...

I like Take me to your leader, Spirit Thing, In the belly of the whale, Shine, Something Beautiful and Breakfast :D Ah the Newsboys are awesome pwnage XD.

They're better than Linkin Park even! Better for the spiritual soul too!

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:31 am

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

crystal_clear

Postby crystal_clear » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:40 am

Lol, I think that the Newsboys are better :P, but Linkin Park is second on the list. I think it was about time for me to find a different band to like...

I'm listening to Reality right now, that's also one of my favorites.

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:08 pm

ZOM! I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and was all, "Why didn't I say that Joy was my favorite too? AUGH! Why didn't I say Joy?" Heh...yes. Joy is awesomeness +2.

Reality is awesome too! Love it. :shiny:

crystal_clear

Postby crystal_clear » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Lol. I did that with "Reality" but it wasn't the middle of the night and I was still on the computer.

May I just add again that the Newsboys are awesome awesome awesome pwnage. XD.

Carmis
Elf
Location: North Switzerland but my Butler is always watching you...

Postby Carmis » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:20 pm

I like Newsboys too but they aren't my favorite. I think they are good for some random music when I've got enough of drums and guitars and loud music...(which is rarely the case) :laughing:
I really like Million Pieces...
Loyal Member to AFC;)

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Hannah

Postby Ihdreniel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:51 am

My friend is OBSESSED with this band- she posts on the official Newsboys forums and everything. I don't know many of their songs (and what I do know, I know through her), but I have "Shine" on my iPod. XD
"eeeep!" says the insane chibling.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Co-President of the Obnoxious Teenager Club
"Quantity > quality! Remember that."
~ Voldy

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants 'is paycheck.)

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:43 am

I really like the NewsBoys. Although they aren't my super favorite (I prefer Third Day to them), I LOVE their spunk and some of their songs!
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.

*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

softballislife
Elf
Real First Name: Augusta(gay)

Postby softballislife » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:05 am

They are cool. Not my favorite though. I dont usually listen to chritstian.
There is no sincerer love then the love of
"woman,please"-Bobby
tony tony put yo oscar mayer in me (says this while holding a hotdog bun like a puppet)"
GREATEST rappa alive LIL WAYNE =]
"baby like shrimp fried rice!" afroman/lukey(Luke smith)
"Hey, hey, hey, this THE remix. Hey pretty lady." Lukey bear

silverfairy
Tunnel Blue Spider
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Diana

Postby silverfairy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:11 pm

i love I Fought The La

Arty's #1 Fan
Cave Troll

Postby Arty's #1 Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:29 pm

Yeah, they're pretty cool. Not my favorite artist, though. (I like Tobymac, Skillet, Jordan Feliz, and others as well).
“ And one more thing. About my name – Artemis – you were right, in London. It is generally a female name, after the Greek goddess of archery. But every now and then a male comes along with such a talent for hunting that he earns the right to use the name. I am that male. Artemis the hunter. I hunted you.” Artemis Fowl II~ an amazing quote!

Return to “Music”