[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Funniest songs you've heard? - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Funniest songs you've heard?

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
Arty1995
Centaur

Funniest songs you've heard?

Postby Arty1995 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 [DATA EXPUNGED], Conquer the world! 2012

softballislife
Elf
Real First Name: Augusta(gay)

Re: Funniest songs you've heard?

Postby softballislife » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 pm

There is no sincerer love then the love of
"woman,please"-Bobby
tony tony put yo oscar mayer in me (says this while holding a hotdog bun like a puppet)"
GREATEST rappa alive LIL WAYNE =]
"baby like shrimp fried rice!" afroman/lukey(Luke smith)
"Hey, hey, hey, this THE remix. Hey pretty lady." Lukey bear

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDU0CTDMk2g

^^ That may have something to do with the animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o

^^ I swear to God the first time I saw that on TV I laughed until I start gagging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMLwUItWmYo

^^ My sister and I now quote this in everyday conversation.

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

I only like it because of the weird parallels it had with the Metal Gear series...

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:40 pm

I find on Youtube alot of the spoofs/parodies by Venetianprincess are funny.
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

CharlyxXx
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Charlotte
AFC Fan Fiction Name: CharlyxXx
Location: At H.I.V.E, typing away at the fairy computer I made.

Postby CharlyxXx » Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes venetianprincess is funny. I like London Underground by P**stake but it's quite rude :S
(the series, duh
)
"I didn't trust Fowl when he was alive, and I definitely don't trust him now that he's dead." ~Julius Root
"I'm right there with you, darlin'. Unless you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the Operations Room." ~Foaly
Visit http://xxxcharlyxxx.deviantart.com/ for my DeviantART profile

Invisible Ninja
Pixie

Postby Invisible Ninja » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:04 am

One of my all-time favourites is the infamous White and Nerdy by Weird Al Yankovic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

Also, Daft Punk's Technologic I think is epic, and at the same time slightly annoying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE

Tim Hawkins' The Government Can is between hysterical and sad truth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 am

I like everything weird al has done- eg. bob (words and phrases spelt the same backwards), don't download this song, yoda (parody of lola), the saga begins (parody of piano man)

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WEIRD AL ( WHO RECORDED HIS FIRST ALBUM IN THE LAVORATORY OUTSIDE THE TAPING AGENCY AFTER THEY DIDN'T LET HIM IN (HE USED A TOY PIANO AS BACKING)) THEN YOU DON'T KNOW FUNNY HEHEHEHHE
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Postby lethe_naiad » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Warning: not suitable for young children, probs NSFW. Nothing too bad, a few occaisional swears.

TIM MINCHIN! TIM MINCHIN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLLYO8Hd_sE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeZMIghe ... re=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3yOhvKTNM

Tripod:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IipVIP3u2sQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh3qt9jhAW0

Axis of Awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I

If you only listen to one of those, listen to the Axis of Awesome song. It is amazing.

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:57 am

Yeah I already know that Axis of Awesome song. Lol.
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

hyunjoonglovie
Elf
Real First Name: Jess :P

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Beautiful Day by Spanky, or maybe Booty Call by BrokeNCYDE....

I disown both of these songs, my friend gave them to me :glaring:

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 pm

wow - love your signature picture! ^^

A Place In The Choir performed by Celtic Thunder had me in stiches! What could be better than watching five cute Irish guys break out into Cottoneyed Joe while singing about ducks, porcupines, and hippopotami?? :loveeyes: sorry I don't have a link to it . . .

[/center]

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:49 am

All of Brentalfloss' songs.

Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 [DATA EXPUNGED], Conquer the world! 2012

Exit
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Exit » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm

The funniest song I have ever heard is "U Mean I'm Not" by Black Sheep, off of their album A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, which is a rap album from 1991 that is widely considered one of the greatest ever. I am not at all a rap fan, but this song is a brilliant, brilliant satire of the kind of stereotypical rap I hate. It's just a one and a half minute rush of exaggerated swagger that applies more today than it did when it was released. The first time I heard it, I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm not going to link it though... it's extremely vulgar. :lick: Just look it up if you're curious.

JetDragon1656
Mud Man
Real First Name: Stephanie

Postby JetDragon1656 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 am

the funniest song for me would be "red solo cup" by tobby keith :laughing:
[/font]

Return to “Music”