[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined offset: 84
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[EVENT] The Eternity Awards (PROJECT NIGEL) - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

[EVENT] The Eternity Awards (PROJECT NIGEL)

All other projects from the past.
TrojanCentaur
Centaur

[EVENT] The Eternity Awards (PROJECT NIGEL)

Postby TrojanCentaur » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:09 am

Project: Nigel
Version: First Event
Name: The Eternity Awards
Management: Jangrafess
Development Staff:Voldy92, Arty_gal

Project Phase: RELEASED
URL(s): http://forum.artemis-fowl.com

Details:
Awards for all current members for certian catergories
Oscar Awards like event
Called the Eternity Awards
Events decided upon. (See below)
Voting procedure decided upon. (see below)

In Discussion:
Flash animations for announcements?
Rewards?
Not developed, very difficult
Last edited by TrojanCentaur on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mwahahhahahaha... MUAHAHAHAHA! *twitch*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:52 pm

Yes, I would love to be a part of Michael's staff! ^__^ *hugs*

So this is where we post...Woops. I didn't see this forum...

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:17 pm

Can I be there too? It will be fun.....please? Razz

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:20 pm

So is the name final? Because I wanted to start on my ideas for the graphics...

Foaly
Sprite

Postby Foaly » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:47 pm

"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out" - Rodney Dangerfield

|s|o|c|c|e|r| - my anti-drugThat's football! Football I say! -Jangra. I got here before Kitty. *leaves cakes*
But I send MORE LUFF! *luffs*
4 8 15 16 23 42

TrojanCentaur
Centaur

Postby TrojanCentaur » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:59 pm

Well, I'd be glad to help with any judging. Hell, I could even look at setting up some form of voting system in the forums, if you want. It can be done in a jiffy.

Oh, and how about the project name to be 'Project Nigel', for memories sake? Wink

Oh, and by the way Jangra, you're name isn't in the top post. Wink I'll get this system clarified ASAP, but so far, you're all adapting brinniantly. Well done guys. Wink

TC

TrojanCentaur
Centaur

Postby TrojanCentaur » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:41 pm

Foaly
Sprite

Postby Foaly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:02 am

"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out" - Rodney Dangerfield

|s|o|c|c|e|r| - my anti-drugThat's football! Football I say! -Jangra. I got here before Kitty. *leaves cakes*
4 8 15 16 23 42

TrojanCentaur
Centaur

Postby TrojanCentaur » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:15 am

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:19 pm

Like he said a chat isn't possible at all. I wouldn't like not being there but naturally that shouldn't stop you. As it is the time zones are too spread out. However, we could have a celebration chat shortly after the results. That would make more sense, those who can make it can congratulate winners and chat otherwise too. It's not the announcement but the feeling of 'all being present' will be there. What say?

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:41 pm

Okay, well, from now on, I should be able to be on around 4PM my time...Which might be a tad late for you, but not too much. I'm also on weekends, so catch me then, hopefully. It's stupid school. Grr.

TrojanCentaur
Centaur

Postby TrojanCentaur » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:14 am

Foaly
Sprite

Postby Foaly » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:53 am

I like the movie/flash thing, but what would it be like? Can you give an example. Like would it look like a animated cartoon or something like Potter Puppet Pals (which I bet most of you have seen)

And for those who had problems with the chat because we all live in different places, look at and it can be done. Im not trying to be bossy, I just want the mebers to have a good time with the awards so that we can make them something we do ebery so often.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:02 am

Your link doesn't work...

And I still don't see how we can have a chat with everybody involved in the awards when some of us have up to 12-hour time differences, especially during the school semester. I've got no objection to having some sort of chat, I just don't think it should be the focus of the awards.

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

TrojanCentaur
Centaur

Postby TrojanCentaur » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:44 am

Return to “Other Projects”