[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
favorite video game - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

favorite video game

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:40 am

nindra
Council Member

Postby nindra » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:17 am

Err... Isn't Quake and Doom mainly computer games? (Well, there is , but still...)
But if computer games == video games... I don't own any console (I guess that we aren't counting broken Commodore 64 as a console...), so I play only PC-games... On past few days I have played mostly and an unreleased Finnish indie-game where you fly around with space ships... It's a -clone (I like games of this genre, 6-10 years ago kids from my neighborhood used to gather to someone's home to play that genre's games [s](and )[/s])
æ

isagllamr
Gremlin

Postby isagllamr » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:50 pm

Life's a piece of ----, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke - it's true
You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

~ Isa

mnm_maniac
Centaur
Location: see that tiny speck of dust on your computer screen? yeah, not there.

Postby mnm_maniac » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:04 am

pc games are also fun...but whenever i get on the computer i come to AFC instead...

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:31 pm

OhmehG! NO ONE HAS MENTIONED KINGDOM HEARTS!?

Kingdom Hearts is undeniably my favorite video game series EVER. It doesn't get much better than that. Final Fantasy and Disney... the mix seems stupid but has somehwo changed me into a gamer girl. I also like the Final Fantasy Series, but I've actually only played one game, Final Fantasy Advanced Tactics for GBA.

Oh, gee, and what about Wild ARMs? I've only played the first one (when I tell people who I know know videos games, they're like '"Oh, really, you mean, like for, Playstation and NOT Ps2?" and I'm like "Ah, yeah?") but it's a really good game...once you get past the annoying battle system. Blugh.

And, what about Zelda? (Okay, I'm starting to seem like I don't know video games... I'm mentioning all the cliched popular ones. Hey, no one else gave creidt to these awesome games!) The Ocarina of Time is still Number 2 on my fav list, and Minish Cap is pretty cool, too.

Scifiguy
Centaur
Real First Name: Jeffrey

Postby Scifiguy » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:23 am

Actually, Kingdom Hearts was mentioned in the very first post. My favorite game is "Beyond Pearl Harbor, Pacific Warriors". You fly around in a little Corsair, (or a Camel or a P-38) collect powerups, and take out the Japanese.

Stupid Ape
Centaur

Postby Stupid Ape » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:22 am

God changes Lives. Will you let him change yours?

JMCollins
Cave Troll

has to be fighting

Postby JMCollins » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:54 am

It has to be a fighting game. Either Tekken 2, which was an all-time classic, or Super smash bros melee, which is simply fun.

-James
-JMCollins
They are always watching...
The power of the Sockpeople who infest my drawers protects me...

alacktheday
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby alacktheday » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:10 pm

I've only got a pc, but i have some pretty cool games. The main one I'm playing right now is TES oblivion. Anyone else got it? Its a huge RPG with (what i think are) immersive quests and stuff and the combats pretty cool so its not just run around clicking stuff to train levels over and over and over...
PEOPLE'S WHOLE LIVES DO PASS IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES BEFORE THEY DIE. THE PROCESS IS CALLED 'LIVING'.
-- (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent)

nindra
Council Member

Postby nindra » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:09 pm

æ

Scifiguy
Centaur
Real First Name: Jeffrey

Postby Scifiguy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:29 pm

Julia
Pixie
Real First Name: Rebecca
Location: Ontario, Canada... if I had it my way Victoria, B.C.

Postby Julia » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:01 pm

Destroyer(BF2)
Swear Toad

Re:

Postby Destroyer(BF2) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:29 am

Guns don't kill people. Texans with guns kill people.

Thorns_kr
Swear Toad

Re: favorite video game

Postby Thorns_kr » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:12 am

Here's a huge list.. Hope you won't be suprised.

Starcraft Brood War
StarCraft 2 Beta Version
WarCraft III Frozen Throne
World of Warcraft
Neverwinter Nights 2
Star Ocean 2 The Second story
Star Ocean 3 Till The End of Time
Zelda Twilight Princess Wii Version
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo HD
Final Fantasy XII
Guitar Hero I
Final Fantasy X

bookguild
Gremlin

Re: favorite video game

Postby bookguild » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:52 am

I'm in love with the Zelda series, especially Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. >w<
When all is well and the war is done, burn the Book.

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”