[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
favorite video game - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

favorite video game

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
Venom Wolf
Pixie

Re: favorite video game

Postby Venom Wolf » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:58 pm

Here's a list of my favourite games:
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii)
Wii Sports
Devil May Cry 3
The Metal Gear Solid Series
Wario Ware
Metroid Prime
Pokemon Ruby and Fire Red
Super Mario 64
Tomb Raider 2
Zelda: Ocarnia of Time
Tekken 3 and 5
Crash Badicoot series (PS1)
Rachet and Clank
Spyro the dragon
Rayman
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2(Sega Mega Drive)
Road Rash (same)
Golden Axe 2 (same)
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Gran Turismo 2.

Yeah, I'm gonna stop now :p

Juice
Pixie
Real First Name: Jo[CENSORED]

Postby Juice » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:45 pm

I don't know if someone already said this, but Kingdom Hearts 2=Ownage. Kingdom Hearts was okay, but it totally got blown away by 2. I have both for the ps2, but I'm sad because 3 will most likely be on ps3 (which I'm too poor to buy >.<)
"Coffee: Killing people and then bringing them back to life since 23,486 B.C."

Advin21
Gremlin

Postby Advin21 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:11 pm

My favorite games if C&C3.
It's Dark before Dawn.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:57 am

Civilization 4 including the expansions. I love Turn based strategies! You can use your brain to decide the optimal move, like chess, only much more complicated.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:01 pm

I like playing:
World of Warcraft
Halo 1 & 2(I haven't seen 3 yet)
Warcraft III Frozen Throne
Rakion
Gunbound
Disgaea 1 & 2
Final Fantasys 1-12
Mario brothers anything
Secret of Mana
and a few others that I can't remember right now.
But I've been fasting from video games for a while.

Doctor Universalis
Sprite

Postby Doctor Universalis » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:01 pm

I always loved the C&C franchise, and Civilization. Lately, however, I have rediscovered Super Smash Brothers, since for a while it was on almost constantly in my dorm. I never really got into console gaming other than it and SSBM, and some SNES side-scrollers.
My archetype is control. I value inertia, and exert tremendous effort to ensure nothing of note occurs. At my best, I will take you to zero in a timely fashion with a large man or combo finish. At my worst, have fun decking yourself while I stay around with two Gaea's Blessings. My symbol is a Pernicious Deed in the 'yard, a Standstill in play, and a Force of Will and accompanying blue card in hand. My enemies are Aggro and the match clock.

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:54 am

Okay, here's a list of the games I play AND prefer:

Need for Speed (Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, ProStreet)
Ridge Racer 7
GunZ: The Duel
Soldier Front
Drift City
Super Smash Bros. Melee (weirdly enough, I was thinking of possible sequel names, and one of the ones I thought of was brawl)
Dragon Quest VIII
Kingdom Hearts (I didn't play KH2 yet)
Command & Conquer: Generals
Kirby: Air Ride
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Haven City Stories (XD, props to Nindra)

*UPDATED*
Last edited by diesector21 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

Qh_girl
Atlantean
Real First Name: Anna
Location: Smearing gum on the underside of your Dining Room table.

Postby Qh_girl » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:49 pm

Pretty much all Zelda games (especially Ocarina of time and Twilight Princess)
And a ton of Nintendo 64 games, even though ours is now broken. (All we need is a new cable, haven't gotten around to getting one yet. Neutral )
Buuut, Wii games are awesome too. I have only palyed a few, but I love them they include
Wii Sports
Mortal Combat
Prince of Persia
Zelda the Twilight Princess
Swing Golf
Yeah, thats all of them. I think.
Just call me Anya, That's what everyone calls me. Though, I answer to almost anything. Or Rainy. She is like, my other half. Though, really, she's just me.
Shiva-- You never got a chance to grow old; but now, you won't have to. Love ya forever, baby girl!
I'm a CHRISTIAN and I'm PROUD OF IT!

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:16 pm

Bornsatin
Elf
Real First Name: Raza

Postby Bornsatin » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:36 pm

Pokemon:
-Yellow
-Red
-Blue
-Gold
-Silver
-
-Crystal
-Fire Red
-Leaf Green
-Ruby
-Sapphire
-Emerald
-Pearl
-Diamond
-Stadium II

Pokemon Games are timelessly entertaining.

What else? Nothing else, (maybe Maple Story, but that's an MMO... does that still qualify?)

girlgenius010
Goblin
Real First Name: Kamaria

Postby girlgenius010 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:41 am

It's better to be sworn to an honest fool than to a lying scholar

- Eldest

SquirrelsRevenge
Gremlin

Postby SquirrelsRevenge » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:37 pm

Will
Mud Man

Postby Will » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:22 pm

Either Super Mario Glaxy for Wii or WoW (World of Warcraft)

CrazyGirlyCaptain
Centaur
Real First Name: Rory

Postby CrazyGirlyCaptain » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:15 pm

I love playing the Sims 2 on my laptop, I especially love the seasons one. It makes the game more realistic.
I'm also a big fan of Kingdom Hearts. I was actually able to beat the first one (a big deal for me. I'm really bad at video games), and I'm pretty far in the second one. I'm fighting something in Christmas town.

naterfwler
Atlantean
Real First Name: Nathan
Location: looking through your window.... and laughing manicaly.... then moving my eyes back and forth.

Postby naterfwler » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:49 am

My favorite game is either Halo or Jak 3.
feeling stupid. I know i am. (simpsons)

ummmm........ i cant think of anything to write down.

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”