[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
favorite video game - Page 4 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

favorite video game

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
LEP_Capitan_Short
Gremlin
Real First Name: Ha****

Re: favorite video game

Postby LEP_Capitan_Short » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:22 am

I like:
Guitar Hero 1& 2 for ps2
Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii.
My friend's got me hooked on World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne.
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying WE screwed up, but we had fun!"

naterfwler
Atlantean
Real First Name: Nathan
Location: looking through your window.... and laughing manicaly.... then moving my eyes back and forth.

Postby naterfwler » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 pm

I have another 2 add. I got Kingdom Hearts 2 a few weeks ago and its awsome. :w00t:
feeling stupid. I know i am. (simpsons)

ummmm........ i cant think of anything to write down.

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Pokemon Stadium, Super smash bro's (doesnt matter which), Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (i mostly watch it though), Pokemon snap... anything that requires a dance mat. I'm not a big fan of games with points, they bore me. So anything where it's just random senseless violence or pointlessness is fine with me ^_^
OH right... Kindom hearts 1&2, Clocktower 3, and Haunting Ground have been my favorite games to watch. I'm a watcher not a player XD.

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

Juice
Pixie
Real First Name: Jo[CENSORED]

Postby Juice » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:02 am

"Coffee: Killing people and then bringing them back to life since 23,486 B.C."

Lady Fei Fei
Elf
Real First Name: Irene

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:18 pm

my favorite video game of all time is kingdom hearts!!!!!!! i love, love, love riku!!!!!!!!
=]
"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

MDR
Mud Man

Postby MDR » Fri May 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Dont really have a favourite game
but i love playing call of duty.
Is it wierd i like pretending to be an American and/or Pole fighting in the second world war?...
98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasnt, copy and paste this in your signature

"REAL VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE"

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"- Mark Twain

"Ive got two rules for you. First rule: You are no good to me dead. Second rule:.... ahh, whats the use, you'll all end up dead anyway" - Sgt Mcullen, Call of Duty 3

Venom Wolf
Pixie

Postby Venom Wolf » Sun May 11, 2008 10:06 am

My favourite games are the Metal Gear Series, Devil May Cry, Legend of Zelda, Bioshock and Mario Galaxy. Actually, I have far too many favourite games to list.

I borrowed Kingdom Hearts 2 off a friend, but I didn't really like that much. It seemed really hyped up to me. I haven't played KH 1, so that might explain why I didn't like it.

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 am

Well, I like:
Super Smash Bros. series
NFS: Underground 2/Most Wanted/Carbon/ProStreet
Call of Duty 4
<various online games>

Whatever I play, I like. I don't just buy a video game and hope I like it.

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

softballislife
Elf
Real First Name: Augusta(gay)

Postby softballislife » Thu May 22, 2008 3:39 am

UM like guitar hero 3
There is no sincerer love then the love of
"woman,please"-Bobby
tony tony put yo oscar mayer in me (says this while holding a hotdog bun like a puppet)"
GREATEST rappa alive LIL WAYNE =]
"baby like shrimp fried rice!" afroman/lukey(Luke smith)
"Hey, hey, hey, this THE remix. Hey pretty lady." Lukey bear

David_Packa
Atlantean
Real First Name: David

Postby David_Packa » Fri May 23, 2008 2:42 am

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith
I played it at my friends house and I LOVE IT NOW!! It's kinda like LOTR but SOOO much better, I definitly recommend it to anyone & everyone, it's for ps2 & X-box. I also enjoy Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64, Prince of Persia...umm, there's a ton of games I like that's a fraction of the list I'll have to come back some time...
I'm an Official AFC Secret Agent Woohoo!
OUT OUT YOU DEMONS OF STUPIDITY BE GONE! -Dogbert-
IMBECILE! YOU MUST OBEY ME BECAUSE I AM LOUD!! -Dogbert-

That's one bitter little pixie -Mulch-

I should get bonus points for this, or at least a free life! -Foaly-

I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. -Bilbo Baggins-

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

Azura Koboi
Atlantean
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Azura Koboi

Postby Azura Koboi » Sat May 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Mario Kart DS is my fave!!! So fun! So addictive!
A swirl of colors, a gentle tinkling music, the scent of flowers. An apparition appears. Voices sing softly, melodically as the vision shimmers. The beautiful spirit beckons, urging you forward.
It is the Illuminate Spectre.

softballislife
Elf
Real First Name: Augusta(gay)

Postby softballislife » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:46 am

rock band fo sho. lol i like the drums and guitar :lick:
There is no sincerer love then the love of
"woman,please"-Bobby
tony tony put yo oscar mayer in me (says this while holding a hotdog bun like a puppet)"
GREATEST rappa alive LIL WAYNE =]
"baby like shrimp fried rice!" afroman/lukey(Luke smith)
"Hey, hey, hey, this THE remix. Hey pretty lady." Lukey bear

Lucan
Centaur

Postby Lucan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:36 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernoybl.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/ ... i-24_2.jpg
Smile at the crocodile.

"They're like tootsie rolls on crack!"-Elin

Yutalia
Swear Toad

Postby Yutalia » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 am

I love the Tales of series. My favourite is Tales of the Abyss <3

Azura Koboi
Atlantean
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Azura Koboi

Postby Azura Koboi » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:07 am

It's probably Pokemon Diamond. I like "story" games with cute Pokemon and cool items and stuff like that.
A swirl of colors, a gentle tinkling music, the scent of flowers. An apparition appears. Voices sing softly, melodically as the vision shimmers. The beautiful spirit beckons, urging you forward.
It is the Illuminate Spectre.

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”