[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Artix Entertainment - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Artix Entertainment

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
Artificial Asian
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Kayley
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Artificial Asian

Artix Entertainment

Postby Artificial Asian » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 am

Has anyone ever played any of the RPGs or MMORPGs from Artix Entertainment? As in, AdventureQuest, MechQuest, DragonFable, or AQ Worlds? I know they're geeky, but they're fun! Anyone else ever played any of them? I still play DF and AQW, but I never got into the others...

"THiS... iS Not ANTi-AMeRiCAN. iT'S ANTi-WAR."

I rock
Pixie
Real First Name: Ponmathi
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Captain Grammar

Re: Artix Entertainment

Postby I rock » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 pm

ooooooooo, I like it but I don't play it too often. I've got a mechquest account (quit it 'cause I die a lot). A dragon fable(got bored.) I first played AQ and AQ worlds but now I play a lot different ones. It's cool

I <3 The Blind Guardian....don't know what it is? GOOGLE TO DA RESCUE...
You can't spell Party without Arty....lolz
I <3 You
Yes, I mean you, you hunk...
AM I CREEPING YOU OUT YET?

boy G
Atlantean
Real First Name: Veine

Postby boy G » Fri May 28, 2010 6:55 pm

i used to play AQ, DF and MQ, but i don't anymore, mainly because I've lost all interest in MMORG's and stuff like that (i know that AQ and the like aren't MMORG's but i cant remember what there called) but when i did play them i used to be amazing. i never became a guardian or anything like that, but the amount of content available for all the games was quite simply amazing (except DF; that sucked rather bad)
:lick: :shiny:
i looked inside myself, and all i found was hate.
i looked inside myself, and all i found was loss
i looked inside my self, and all i found was rage
i looked inside my self, and all i found was pain
i looked inside my self, and all i found was emptiness

#Aurum Est Potestas#
Gremlin

Postby #Aurum Est Potestas# » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:08 pm

EPIC DUEL! It used to be my life. Exiles forever!
"Trust me. I'm a genius."
-Artemis

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”