[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What videogame are you playing now? - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What videogame are you playing now?

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

What videogame are you playing now?

Postby afcutie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm

I did a quick search in this forum and saw that we don't have this thread, so I decided to start it.

As you can tell what the topic is, tell us what videogame your playng now. It can be a game from your PS3, Xbox 360, PC, or whatever game system you have, like an Atari.

At the moment I'm not playing anything, unfortunately, but I will soon start to play Sly 2, for like the bizillion time, until I get me a new game. Hopefully, I'll get Assassin's Creed for my PC, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light would be the next game if I don't get Creed.

Anyway, I'll stop my ranting and let you guys post.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Re: What videogame are you playing now?

Postby Matt » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm playing AC: Brotherhood, Gran Turismo 5 and a bit of MineCraft when I have the time! Some good games. Going to get out Fallout: New Vegas again soon also!

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 am

So, I'm playing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light at the moment. I's pretty difficult to play on the computer, the keys are in weird positions. I have to use the arrow keys to walk, the mouse pad for aiming, right click to dodge, left to shoot, and I could keep going. I also didn't mention that the game is slow, but I figured out how to make it faster, oh well, I'll adjust to it. My next game, hopefully, will be Creed.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm playing Plants Vs. Zombies. It's a tower-defense-type game...and I've always liked the type.

It's actually pretty fun, and it runs just fine on my poor old laptop. :P

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Pokemon...every day, pokemon. I'm obssessed. I can draw them very well you know! (Yep! I do fanart for pokemon!)

I see you too! XD

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 am

^ Gotta love 'em. ^_^

Just played some Crystal Defenders(another tower defense...I can't get enough of them!) and before was some Demon Souls on the PS3. I find I have problems playing that because I hate playing games in which you have to navigate tight spaces; it freaks me out. :P I'm just a chicken, I guess.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 am

Playing Fallout: New Vegas again. Going to download the DLC at the weekend so I've got something to play during the evenings of the week.

Exit
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Exit » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:33 pm

I've been playing Team Fortress 2 in my spare time, which has been limited as of late. It's a first-person shooter by my favorite game developer, Valve. The competitive and violent multiplayer is contrasted by the ridiculous art style and humorous cast of characters, which gives the game a unique tone. Not to mention the fact that Valve is superb about updating the game with new content. I've played it for over 1500 hours according to my Steam profile, and I still am not tired of it. If any of you are familiar with the game, my favorite class is the Scout, my favorite level is cp_gravelpit, and my favorite game mode is arena. 8)

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 pm

POKEMON BLACK!!!! IT'S SOOOOO GOOD! <3 :loveeyes:

I see you too! XD

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate

Postby afcutie » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Stellaluna
Pixie

Postby Stellaluna » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 am

Just bought Borderlands GOTY edition from the Steam sale! In progress on the co-op with my boyfriend; it's absolutely kick-ass.

Also Super Mario Retards 2 (aka Super Mario Brothers 2) on zbattle, an SNES emulator. Why retards? Because I am so horrifically derp on the keyboard controls.

Just finished up a League of Legends game. It was terrible; 2 people from the other team left so it wasn't too much fun.

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf
Real First Name: Erika

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Tue May 03, 2011 3:02 pm

I'm playing a lot of games right now.

There's Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles.

Celsica
Dwarf

Postby Celsica » Tue May 10, 2011 2:38 am

I'm playing Assassin's Creed. So awesome, that is almost a vice :D. The best part is that a lot of pepole say that the second one is better :shiny:

Tomorrow I'll start playing Tales of the Abyss

@Mrs Opal Fowl: I started playing FE: Radiant Dawn! I was doing pretty good until we lost the memory card. I still miss it :(

"I'll spare you the details, but basically the smoking jacket is not smoking"
Neal Caffrey --- White Collar

Celsica
Dwarf

Postby Celsica » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm

I just finished Tales of the Abyss for the PS2. It was AWESOME! I mean, best storyline EVER!

"I'll spare you the details, but basically the smoking jacket is not smoking"
Neal Caffrey --- White Collar

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”