Pokemon!

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name: Does not exist
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Pokemon!

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I haven't seen a topic for this yet so...

Welcome to the Pokemon Page! Where you can talk about recent Pokemon updates, your current Pokemon team, and all things Pokemon!

To start off I would just like to mention that if you have the recently released Black and White game that the Global Link system has been temporaily postponed due to the earthquake in Japan.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you


"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Re: Pokemon!

Postby opalkoboi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 pm

:shiny: POKEMON! <3 :loveeyes:

I have Pokemon Black, I haven't had time to get very far, but I have a Dewott called Athena (lv. 26) ♀, a Munna called Milly (lv. 23) ♀, a Pansear called Phoebe (lv. 23) ♀, a Tranquill called Princess (lv. 24) ♀, and a Herdier called Lilly (lv. 20) ♀ on my team. :D

I also, recently, got a Shaymin stylus with an Ultra ball on top! And a Pikachu phone charm! They're so cute! I actually have a shiny Shaymin called Sally - level 86! I brought an "Ultimate cheats for Pokemon" game - it allows you to get any Pokemon out of 493 (it only works for games HeartGold/SoulSilver and below. It's awesome! I recently got a Manaphy egg off it (4, actually, for Vicki and the twins and myself).

Also, in the Anime, I don't like the guy that replaced Brock. And this is Ash's last series! :O Although I do LOVE Oshawott! I LOVE OSHAWOTT!!! :loveeyes: It's so cool, Oshawott saved the day three times in a row! I've drawn an A3 poster with "Oshawott" writen in the middle, and loads of Oshawotts in different poses around it! ^.^

In addition, I painted Pokeballs on my nails the other day! They. Look. Awesome. ^.^

(Did I mention how obssessed with Pokemon I am?) XD
I see you too! XD

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Sweet, right now I'm working on my Super Team (a group of six pokemon that will be UNSTOPABLE). Right now here is my team.

Oh, you can evolve your Pansear by using a Fire Stone on it, just go to that really big city by the shore and talk to someone on one of the piers.

Samurott:
alias MILKWEED
Level 56
Male
Moveset: Surf, Dig, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam

Archen:
alias Nehcra
Level 35
Male
Moveset: Rock Slide, Crunch, Dragon Breath, Acrobatics

Haxorus:
no alias (yet)
Level 56
Female
Moveset: False Swipe, Brick Break, Earthquake, Dragon Claw

Zoroark
alias Auroz
Level 56
Male
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Foul Play, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower

Larvesta
alias Atsevral
Level 35
Male
Moveset: U-turn, Take Down, Solar Beam, Flamethrower

Eelektross
No alias
Level 51
Female
Moveset: Flamethrower, Strength, Thunderbolt, Acrobatics





"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


hyunjoonglovie
Elf
Real First Name: Jess :P

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 am

Ah, yes, Pokemon. I remember it well (wtf, I just watched an episode like 2 hrs ago :eyeroll: )

Anyway, I was wondering what the difference between pokemon black and pokemon white is??
We all have a dark side...

[spoiler]That awkward moment when someone says "hi" to you, and you reply with "I'm good"... -_-

That shite moment in an argument when you realise you are wrong...

That awesome moment when the teacher asks you a question, thinking you weren't being attentive. Then you answer it right, it's like "What now! WIN!!!"

That depressing moment when your mum scribbles on the award your school gave you in congratulations for all your hard work, just to get her stupid pen to work D':[/spoiler]

But you love me XD

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Ah, yes, Pokemon. I remember it well (wtf, I just watched an episode like 2 hrs ago :eyeroll: )

Anyway, I was wondering what the difference between pokemon black and pokemon white is??
Not much, the most notable being that you can only catch Reshiram in Black and Zekrom in white (the two legendaries on the game fronts). A few more would be that Black has the town Black City whilst White has the White Forest, and that the final gym leader is different for each. Iris is in White while Drayden is in Black.

There are of course pokemon specialized to each game, here are just a few:

Black:
Cottonee and it's evolutions
Basculin (red stripe)
Gothorita and it's evolutions
Sawk
Vullaby and it's evolutions

White:
Petil and it's evolutions
Throh
Basculin (blue stripe)
Rufflet and it's evolutions
Solosis and it's evolutions

... That's all I gotta say about that.









opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I shat myself when I found out N
Spoiler:
is the king of team plasma! Hundreds of feet up in a ferris wheel and he says that...I wet myself! I loved the graphics though! :shiny: Still SHAT myself! He gets right in your face, too. Btw, don't you love that? The people on screen like in the Anime talking? So cool! Still scary when N does it though. I'm gonna play it right now cos I'm so behind. I've had no time!
I see you too! XD

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 am

I shat myself when I found out N
Spoiler:
is the king of team plasma! Hundreds of feet up in a ferris wheel and he says that...I wet myself! I loved the graphics though! :shiny: Still SHAT myself! He gets right in your face, too. Btw, don't you love that? The people on screen like in the Anime talking? So cool! Still scary when N does it though. I'm gonna play it right now cos I'm so behind. I've had no time!
I like N, you learn a lot about him at the end of the main story. Oh, and don't worry about finding a place where you can see the other major legendary to finish your pokedex.

One more thing, don't worry about healing your pokemon before facing the Champion.









Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am

Sorry for the double post but i've just got to say that the Pokemon Video Game Championship is here! I know that they are having both a European and American Division, and that the finals are held in California in August. Get Ready!

Oh, and my team has really buffed up since I last posted, here's a look:

Haxorus-Dragon Type
alias Suroxah
Level 71
Female

Samurott-Water Type
alias Milkweed
Level 71
Male

Volcarona-Bug and Fire Type
alias Atsevral
Level 70
Male

Eelektross-Electric Type
alias Ssortkelee
Level 70
Female

Zoroark-Dark Type
alias Kraoroz
Level 70
Male

Archeops-Rock and Flying Type
alias Nehcra
Level 70
Male









AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

My most recent favorite Pokémon:
EEVEEEEE!!!!!!!

WHO'S WITH MEEEE???!!!!!????!!!!
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.
Spoiler:
Doctor Who, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, Elementary, Torchwood, Starkid, and Homestuck are some of them.
I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! XD

Eeveelutions are amazing :shiny: They should have made more for the 5th gen! :(

In fact, here ya go:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eeveel ... 3312681989
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eevee/109105760163
I see you too! XD