[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
AFC Local Minecraft Server - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

AFC Local Minecraft Server

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
Slimi
Swear Toad

AFC Local Minecraft Server

Postby Slimi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:54 pm

For those who noticed that I am posting discussions... A LOT, I've just been really active and having a lot of thoughts

Also, I know some people don't have Minecraft. And that's ok, that's why I added this to the "Computer Gaming" Section of the forums. Most of the people on the forums go here to find these kind of things, I guess, I mean, why else was this section made? Anyway, Let's get to the point.
-----
So one night I was thinking about doing this, that is since I discovered this part of AFC. So I decided, Since I've been seeing some (not that many apparently) Minecraft related discussions. I was thinking about doing a Garry's Mod server but It's extremely hard to find a free hosting service for Garry's Mod (also because nobody really has it on these forums). So when this discussion is up, the server is up right now.
IP = afclocalserver.serv.nu

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much
Real First Name: Max

Re: AFC Local Minecraft Server

Postby tornadocondoc » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:24 pm

I'm so down to play some MC with AFC-ers. Maybe we could work on a build of Fowl Manor?

Or Haven City? I figure if we build that in the Nether it'll replicate the underside of the Earth's crust pretty well.

Slimi
Swear Toad

Postby Slimi » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Kron48
Swear Toad
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Uhh... Foaly Jr.?

Postby Kron48 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:37 am

Any chance this server would still be up?
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:18 am

I got the new version of Minecraft for Windows 10, but I won't be able to join. :( I hope I can eventually though. An AFC server sounds like a ton of fun. :)
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Kron48
Swear Toad
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Uhh... Foaly Jr.?

Postby Kron48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:58 am

Yeah I hope this ends up being a thing. Otherwise I may have to create one xD
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Slimi
Swear Toad

Postby Slimi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Server kinda died, the hosting service was extremely unreliable and absolutely NOT easy to use.

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”