[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
homosexuality - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

homosexuality

Friendly, spirited debates please people! Keep it clean.

Should gay marriage be legalized

yes
71%
no
29%

Total votes: 183

acbrandt
Atlantean

homosexuality

Postby acbrandt » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:38 pm

Well, this should get interesting..... I'm a Christian, and the bible tells us that homosexuality is a sin. Yet, I knew a kid, who in kindergarten you could tell he was gay. With some of them, it seems like there's something chemical that makes them that way. I believe that that is how God created them to be, so how can it be a sin? *betting that that phrase is going to raise a few eyebrows*. Others, who 'find themself later in life' I don't think as highly of, b/c they more seem to pick it up, rather than be born with it. One thing I find most interesting is that a lot of guys are extremely afraid of gay guys, but find lesbians hot. I feel as long as they have a normal relationship (as in one partner and act like they're married, but aren't b/c the law is stupid and won't let them) that they are fine. Do you think gay marriage should be legalized?
Pathetic really : "I don't like lollipops". No self-respecting criminal mastermind would ever be caught dead even using the word lollipops."

“I’m trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she’s singing, but it doesn’t appear to be over.”

Gus
Master of Haven

Re: homosexuality

Postby Gus » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:40 pm

My Artemis Fowl game: | |

acbrandt
Atlantean

Postby acbrandt » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:46 pm

Pathetic really : "I don't like lollipops". No self-respecting criminal mastermind would ever be caught dead even using the word lollipops."

“I’m trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she’s singing, but it doesn’t appear to be over.”

Lime Yay
Ten o' clock

Postby Lime Yay » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:18 am

Thanks to Diana for the sweetest (erm... sourest?) signature ever!

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:24 am

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

sudenkarento
Sprite
Real First Name: Kathryn

Postby sudenkarento » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:46 am

Swirling shades of blue
Slow dancing in your eyes
Sun kisses the earth
And I hush my urge to cry
There for You, Flyleaf

Lime Yay
Ten o' clock

Postby Lime Yay » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:23 am

Thanks to Diana for the sweetest (erm... sourest?) signature ever!

sudenkarento
Sprite

Postby sudenkarento » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:18 pm

Swirling shades of blue
Sun kisses the earth
There for You, Flyleaf

Stupid Ape
Centaur

Postby Stupid Ape » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:37 pm

God changes Lives. Will you let him change yours?

Stupid Ape
Centaur

Postby Stupid Ape » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:24 pm

God changes Lives. Will you let him change yours?

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:04 pm

sudenkarento
Sprite

Postby sudenkarento » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:49 pm

Swirling shades of blue
Sun kisses the earth
There for You, Flyleaf

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:56 pm

acbrandt
Atlantean

Postby acbrandt » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:00 pm

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:27 am

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

Return to “The Debate Forum”