[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
homosexuality - Page 39 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

homosexuality

Friendly, spirited debates please people! Keep it clean.

Should gay marriage be legalized

yes
71%
no
29%

Total votes: 183

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Re: homosexuality

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Freedom-from religion thing? Erhm... I, personally think that freedom from religion is a good thing. No compulsive religion, no idiots trying to convert others to their religion, and freedom to believe or disbelieve in whatever you want. (Like the book Life of Pi, by Yann Martel. The main character has 3 religions, and he's pressured to choose just one. He wants freedom from religion, not as in atheism [which is just fine too], but as in freedom to believe in whatever he wants.)
I, personally would like freedom from religion. My grandpa is an extremely narrow-minded, atheist-bashing ex-pastor, and I don't agree with most of what he says. I can't come out and say, "You're insulting me. I'm a skeptic, and you say skeptics are idiots," and I'd like to have the freedom to follow my religion (if I choose to do so, and I guess atheism is a religion too) without being pressured to convert others when they're perfectly happy with what they've got.

And back on topic - love is love. Simple.

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 am

“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: AF fanart. ;J)

nindra
Council Member

Postby nindra » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:43 am

æ

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:51 pm

I see you too! XD

levina
Commander

Postby levina » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 pm

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:38 pm

I see you too! XD

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 pm

nindra
Council Member

Postby nindra » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

æ

levina
Commander

Postby levina » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 pm

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 am

Off-topic warning....
I was a Christian, Rocket. I guess I sort of am, to a point.
I understand the conversion bit, but that's actually one of my main reasons for being a skeptic. If God really does love us, every one of us, why would we go to hell just because we don't believe in him? That's sort of harsh.
(I've been thinking about religion and questioning it in my spare time for the past week, and I still can't put my views in words? *rolls eyes at self*)

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm

levina
Commander

Postby levina » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

It all depends on the species and the enviroment they have to breed in. It's not exactly easy to find a mate sometimes, but I'm sure if it were more animals would be polygamous.
Or maybe not. I'm not a biologist, but I know that whatever the reasons are that animals are programmed this way, animals are instinctive, not sentient, so all mating is natural.

Anyway, we're veering off topic. Back to gay marriage, everyone.

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Tue May 01, 2012 7:56 am

“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “The Debate Forum”