[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Most hated character? - Page 20 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Most hated character?

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.

Most hated character?

Evil Artemis - AF
1%
Cudgen - AF, TAI
7%
Opal Koboi - TAI, TOD
16%
Spiro - TEC
4%
Pex and Chips - TEC
1%
Arno Blunt - TEC
7%
Scant and his twin *forgotten* - TOD
1%
Ark Sool - TOD
62%

Total votes: 317

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Re: Most hated character?

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm just so surprised that the two most hated characters in fandom aren't there - Minerva and Trouble.
Trouble maybe not so much, but really, there's even a topic dedicated 'Time to lay down the hatchet and give Minnie a break'

But out of the options given it would have to be Sool. Besides, he kind of helped kill Vinyaya (he was one of Turnball's accompliaces)
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

MiraShort
Gremlin

Postby MiraShort » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Opal, I REALLY hate her. It's just i hate recurring villains and i hate her allies and i hate that there's TWO of her and i hate that she killed Root (R.I.P Commander) and i hate that she stuck Holly in a bucket of fat and i hate that she wants to start an inter species war and i hate HER.
Yup.
Captain Mira Short
HELP the poor thing!
I SNOGGED MADAME DU POMPADOUR! ~ The Tenth Doctor
A swat? ~ Malcom Raynolds
All hail starclan

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name: Does not exist
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Cudgeon. He was a fill-in character and seemed kinda flat to me. And how are we suppose to have Opal/Opal if we have a hideous male fairy in the mix?

I'm glad he was fried.

May I just point out that at least Sool was an interesting character.

Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you

"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:11 am

Cudgeon. I have no idea why. Of course, he is my third most hated character. It goes:

1Minerva (obviously)
2Trubs (gut instinct)
3Cudgeon
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

semitra
Gremlin

Postby semitra » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:51 pm

My most hated character is Ark Sool, I hated the way he treated Foaly.
I also hate Arno Blunt for threatening Arty and for what he did to Butler. Let Butler shoot Arno and see how he likes it! And I don't know why Pex and Chips are on the poll (I thought they were funny).

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good-looking." -Zoolander,

AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:53 pm

I would have said Minnie but.... Yeah. I said Sool! But Opal's a close second. Yeah, Opal killed our dearest Julius, but there's something about sool. I just want to squeeze his pudgy neck. How dare he not let holly attend root's ceremiony and make her quit the LEP!!!! Remember kill, Kill, KILL? :sneaky:
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I also hate soole the most.... the fact that he did it not do it out of will to rule the world or get money or anythin, but simply because he thought that that was right.... man, I hate him....
second hated: I hate opal... now you are probebly thinking that it doesent make any sense considiring my user name but I actually hate Opal as a person and a villan, but I just LOVE her as a character... it's brilliant! anyway, I also hate Turnball root the same as opal.... he pretty much had the same rotten ethics and goals....... they killed the commanders! :crying2: :crying2:
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 am

You forgot Orion.

I don't like Orion.

They should find a way to fry him out of Arty's mind.

"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 am

but orion isn't evil... he's just dumb.. and he is not in the options because this thread was started before TAC came out....
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah! What everyone else said! ... What did they say?

And I love how 174 people voted Ark Sool. :laughing: (P.S. That's right mrs. S! I used a sentence starting with and. You can't do anything about it! NA-NA-NE-NA-NA!!! :lick: )

... I apologize for my outburst...
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

RickW
Goblin

Postby RickW » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 pm

I´m having a hard time deciding between Cudgen and Ark Sool, as those two were the only ones who annoyed me. Ark Sool because he was just irritating, and he wasn´t really a big ´villain´ or something. (In TAC he was on the bad side, but I still didn´t see him as evil or villainous, just irritating). Cudgen was a villain, and I usually love the villains, but the thing that bothered me in TAI was that he kinda acted like he was Opal´s boss, he acted like he had more power than Opal. I hated him for that, because Opal needs and DESERVES to be the main villain in the books, and she deserves control over all the other bad guys. (Turnball is an exception though, I might like him even more than Opal! I was bummed when I found out his intentions weren´t villainous but love. I know, sounds weird, but I ALWAYS like the villains wáy more than the good guys. Artemis might be the only exception here, as he was a villain once and nowadays can still act a little like one.)
GREETINGS!!

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:41 am

Ark wasn't that bad because he was a terrible character. Terrible character have a tendency to make the good guys look better. Cudgen was just an ugly traitor with about as much emotion as an 800-year-old fungus.

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Ark Sool for me, definitely. XD Seriously, he was so frustrating to read about. Characters who are supposedly on the 'good' side and use their authority to label all the other characters who are actually out there trying to fight evil and such as good-for-nothings or traitors or whatnot (and so actually get in the way while claiming that it is the actual good guys who are)... Well, let me summarize it by saying it's like Umbridge all over again. X3

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Ark Sool
1) Thought Holly was a murderer
2) Ordered Holly's death
3) Pushed Foaly
4) Disregarded Foaly
5) Sneered at Foaly