[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Most hated character? - Page 23 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Most hated character?

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.

Most hated character?

Evil Artemis - AF
1%
Cudgen - AF, TAI
7%
Opal Koboi - TAI, TOD
16%
Spiro - TEC
4%
Pex and Chips - TEC
1%
Arno Blunt - TEC
7%
Scant and his twin *forgotten* - TOD
1%
Ark Sool - TOD
62%

Total votes: 317

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Re: Most hated character?

Postby evilopalrocks! » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:49 pm

yes, that's why I hate him the most. I just wanted to point out that he is not evil.
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

BeckettFoxriverFowl
Gremlin

Postby BeckettFoxriverFowl » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 am

Foaly! Mawhahahaha! No, just kidding....It's oh....I can't remember... :(
Hmmmmm.....I forgot what i was going to say...

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:08 am

If I were you, I'd erase that before some of *his* fans will see it!
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

BeckettFoxriverFowl
Gremlin

Postby BeckettFoxriverFowl » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Oh yes now I rember...Arno Blunt.
Hmmmmm.....I forgot what i was going to say...

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Real First Name: Holly
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm

hmmm, sool, koboi, cudgen, sool, koboi cudgen, can you increas maximum choice to three?

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Real First Name: Holly
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:21 pm

read though posts, decided sool, koboi's evil, but absolutley halarious. Cudgeon, well, no suitible argument, but I don't hate him as much as sool...

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:29 am

Sool. He's not insane, just really selfish. He shows up and clogs up plans with red tape and tribunal threats.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

MasterMaxwell
Swear Toad

Postby MasterMaxwell » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Opal is the one I hate the most. She is smart and ruthless, and has those weird self coma powers. She has money and power, basically the opposite of a lovable underdog.

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

Postby La Souris Bleue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:15 am

I choose Ark Sool because as far as I can remember he's just a selfish pain in the ass, there's nothing much more about him, when at the contrary though she does much more horrendous stuff Opal has a real personality, and I'm always interested to read about her. The only point of Sool being in the plot is because there must be someone to replace Root as a Commander, and it's more painful if the guy who takes his place is a loser. It's not really my most hated character ; actually I often appreciate the villains more that the main protagonists (that's why I love AF so much *O*), and as a villain Sool just isn't at the level of Artemis who's so well written and complex, or Opal who's so psychotic or even Pex and Chips who are just so damn funny XD

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Postby AF Lover » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

I'd have to go with Briar Cudgeon. I love Opal, and he betrayed her, which is one strike against him. And he's real ugly. Well, half of him.
My Wordpress site:

D-Butler
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Kimberly

Postby D-Butler » Wed May 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Hmm, I chose Arno Blunt; however, it wasn't my first choice. I wanted to pick Mulch. No character, I feel is hated. But, I am just not fond of him, Mulch seems to be mere comic relief.

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Mon May 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Huh… I like Mulch, just as I like laughing my head off and having my mom give me very confused looks. I don't mind characters who are comic relief, and in the Eternity Code, he did decide to try and help Artemis, despite the risk to his life.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

KearaAdara
That D'arviting Person
Real First Name: Keara. -_-

Postby KearaAdara » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:36 am

Huh. That's a lot of Ark Sool haters and surprisingly few Opal haters.

Personally I'm all against Spiro... I'm not sure why. I'm an instinctive creature.

NerdGurl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Kaeli
AFC Fan Fiction Name: NerdGurl

Postby NerdGurl » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:40 am

*Gasp* Who could hate Pex and Chips? They're sooooo funny!
If someone walked up to me and said that he/she hated Pex or Chips, I would probably go all Brazilian Jiujitsu on them. Break some bones. Choke them out. That kind of stuff. :lick:

Athena32
Goblin
AFC Fan Fiction Name: MyshiCorp

Postby Athena32 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:27 pm

I don't think holly leaving the LEP was a good thing, because she was a trailblazer. It's like MLK deciding that because he was unhappy leading the civil rights movement it would be a good thing for him to stop. Remember the bit in TAI where holly says "sexism was alive and well and living in Police Plaza"? Ark Sool forced her to quit, and that is why he is the most hated.
Opal does kill Root, but she is also a fun villain. You enjoy watching her plotting and carrying out those wild plots. She's a great villain.
I'm fine, seeing as you asked.-Foaly
Gnommish… Gnommish… What blasted translation system doesn’t have Gnommish?

Return to “Artemis Fowl Talk”