[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
TEC- Discussion. Spoilers most probably. - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

TEC- Discussion. Spoilers most probably.

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.
Griffar
Commander
Real First Name: Alex
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Griffar

TEC- Discussion. Spoilers most probably.

Postby Griffar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:04 am

Alright i was thinking about TEC and this was the book that i liked best. So i got's a thinking-as you do- and was skimming through the forums and saw TTP discussion and thought, why not one for another book.

So anyway, there was a thread for the mind wipe, but i was wandering if we could quickly discuss this and then someone else make a suggestion and we discuss that.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Re: TEC- Discussion. Spoilers most probably.

Postby Voldy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 pm

There is always a single thread for the newest AF book, and for the others, you can make a thread on any specific discussion you like. We do not have threads for each book, because the discussion would go all over the place. If you would like to talk about something specifically about TEC, that hasn't been discussed already, you can make a new thread on that. For now, I won't lock this, in case it spurs some interesting discussion, but yeah, if it's too turbulent, we'll probably have to lock it.

Griffar
Commander
Real First Name: Alex
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Griffar

Postby Griffar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Not locked yet.

I geusse, i hadn't realized that it was for the new books. I only cam on a few months ago and thought it was because TTP was the last book. But if you want to lock it b my geust. I can live with it.

Kron48
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Max
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Uhh... Foaly Jr.?

Postby Kron48 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:59 am

So I could just be incredibly dense, but what does TEC stand for?
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:25 am

"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:26 am

Yeah. Likewise, TAI is The Arctic Incident, TOD is The Opal Deception, TLC is the The Lost Colony, TTP is The Time Paradox, TAC is the Atlantis Complex, and TLG is The Last Guardian. (Sometimes I get that last one mixed up with TLC. xD) I remember being confused on that when I first got on here too. x3
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “Artemis Fowl Talk”