[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex !!SPOILER ALERT!! - Page 120 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex !!SPOILER ALERT!!

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.
Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name: Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Spinnika

Re: Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex !!SPOILER ALERT!!

Postby Mizora » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 am

I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Mizora
Spartan Warrior

Postby Mizora » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 am

I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton

Tira
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Tira » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 am

Didn't he also say that they'd never kiss? And that Eternity Code was the last book? And meanwhile, in the books, which is what actually counts as canon, Artemis has developed an alter dedicated to pursuing Holly, who claims that Artemis thinks about her all the time, and has "all of his passion," while Holly worries about him, wants to hold him, still thinks about snogging him, and is willing to risk her life for him. I'm going to stop thinking they have potential as a couple when Colfer stops writing it.

And the "completely different stages in their development" thing doesn't work. What about Arwen and Aragorn, referenced by Artemis himself? What about Doctor/Companion? (I am finding an excuse to work the "You can spend your whole life with me. I can't spend my whole life with you," quote into a fic. Somewhere, it will be put.) What about all the many, many human/elf romances that have existed over the years? If you want to argue physics of the relationship, that's another matter, that I can't have a PG discussion about, but I have some ideas as to how it can be circumvented.

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 pm

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 pm

It's ALIVE.

BlahhBlahhBlahh
Cave Troll

Postby BlahhBlahhBlahh » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 am

lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Postby lethe_naiad » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:02 am

Oi, no personal digs in the forums. Either make a complaint or sort it out yourselves via pm.

Mizora
Spartan Warrior

Postby Mizora » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:53 am

Look, guys, I'm not a brat. I'm just stating facts how I see them. You gotta have a little compassion for me, I'm practically the only anti-A/H on this forum. Please don't think bad of me just because I'm not A/H. I'm not a prissy person, I'm just someone trying to get others to see from my point of view. Blahblah, I've already PM'd you so I'll leave what you said alone. But please refrain from insulting people just because you don't agree with them.

I LOVE Harry Potter!!!

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:41 pm

It's ALIVE.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 pm

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:42 pm

It's ALIVE.

Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Postby Purple_Enigma » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:21 am

Really? The Amber magic was because she was injured? I don't get how "I must be getting old" fits into that... as in it takes longer for her to heal? :p Someone please explain it to the fool :blush:

The C Word was awesome, btw,reading the follow up now :p
TAC

From

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 pm

It's ALIVE.

Return to “Artemis Fowl Talk”