[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
If you could be.... - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

If you could be....

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.
Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Re: If you could be....

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:20 am

Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:29 am

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:41 am

Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:54 am

[quote="Mere ReflectionHeck yeah! Reading about someone doing those is slightly less awesome. Slightly, slightly.

Actually, maybe that's why Artemis was unable to retain his magic. Who knows, maybe Mr. Colfer had the exact same thought process. :blush: Great minds think alike ![/quote]

I wouldn't be surprise if that was Eoin's plans. He did say that it takes him a good while just to do one book.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 pm

I think I would want to be either a sprite, because they can fly around, or a pixie, because they look so cute!!!!
then again, they have to live underground so I think that I would rather be a human like Juliet...that whole
"-you could have just shot them... -what's the fun in that?".... Juliet is such a cute character....
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Tenzen12
Pixie

Postby Tenzen12 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 pm

No one wanna be Demon warlock huh. I take it.
Spot light steeling squad

Heroic Blue screen of Death

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:21 pm

I gusse I would be ok with a demon warlok as well, its Just not one of my first options.....
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Ohh... I never thought about a demon warlock. I COULD BE No1'S BFF!!!!!!! I would choose between aforesaid demon warlock or pixie. PIXIES ROCK HARD! EXTREME PIXIE HARD ROCK, BABY!
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:02 am

LOL!
I wonder how the rest of that song goes.....
Mervall has a very poor taste.....
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

JetDragon1656
Mud Man
Real First Name: Stephanie

Postby JetDragon1656 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:57 pm

hummm.....probably human *steals flying gear from fairy* yaaaa i can fly now!! :loveeyes:
[/font]

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:30 pm

I'd be an elf. Access to energy-efficient, advanced technology, pointy ears, the possibility of joining the LEP... what's not to love?

Athena32
Goblin
AFC Fan Fiction Name: MyshiCorp

Postby Athena32 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:09 pm

I've always wanted to be an elf. You've got the magic, the smarts (just because we don't meet any Artemis-level elfs doesn't mean they can't exist!), and the bonus of looking SUPER cool!
Plus, the elves in Tolkien are so calm and regal. Once I tried looking like that, and a friend asked me what I was angry about!
I'm fine, seeing as you asked.-Foaly
Gnommish… Gnommish… What blasted translation system doesn’t have Gnommish?

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:12 pm

I'd probably want to be a genius human, like Artemis. If I had to be a fairy I'd be a sprite for the wings, although I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy their "happy-go-lucky attitude".
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Return to “Artemis Fowl Talk”