[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Is it sad if you have a crush on a fictional character? - Page 12 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Is it sad if you have a crush on a fictional character?

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.
Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Re: Is it sad if you have a crush on a fictional character?

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Yay! Someone else who likes Stefan! :>
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Draco is a worthy fictional crush :D although I have to say I ship him with Hermione, and I'd choose Artemis over him anyday!

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Real First Name: DA IDYUT.
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

YAY! I WUVMESUMARTEEE!!!! And i HATE Draco with Hermione. She is BAD. I HATE her. (not really, i jux hate her with Draco)
Word to the general public: I ain't dead.

I cannot be the only one that cried in the Last Guardian. I simply cannot.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm

:O Why? I think, once Draco works past his prejudice and Hermione loosens up a bit, they'd be quite compatible!

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:35 pm

I believe that... i just don't like Hermione...(no, offence, peepal...)

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Whyyyyy? I guess she doesn't have much depth in places - but she's a lot like me. Especially the bushy brown hair, running to the library, and the armload of books :)

JetDragon1656
Mud Man
Real First Name: Stephanie

Postby JetDragon1656 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 pm

in the first book/movie she was a bit annoying at times though (no offense). :closed: (i also have brown hair and running through the libray with a bunch of books lol i love books!!) :loveeyes:
in the other books she losened up a alot whiched i liked
[/font]

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Yeah - I hate her until the troll comes. After that she becomes awesome :)

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:48 pm

I think that was part of her point. she seems like an irritating nerd, and then, in the moment of truth, she reveals herself to be a great person..
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AliceFowl
Dwarf
Real First Name: Veronica

Postby AliceFowl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 pm

She's annoying in the first couple of books. She's okay towards the end. And I have to say she was like my absolute hero/role model when I was eleven and twelve.
arikichu

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

*gets lost in all the Harry Potter comments on an Artemis Fowl forum board* :huh:

Weren't we supposed to be talking about fictional crushes? Particularly, Artemis Fowl?

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Sorry, Merv... you should really get your folks to let you read it...
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 pm

I'll try. After I finish the Maximum Ride series. I don't want to be reading too many books at once.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:08 am

Lucky! Too many books at once - that's a dream come true!
(All the books I should be reading are sad or tragic...)

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Yea, the too many books thing would be heaven.

So, as Merv pointed out, shouldn't we be talking about Arty, and his awesomitude? (*distracted by Arty-thoughts*)

Return to “Artemis Fowl Talk”