[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Is it sad if you have a crush on a fictional character? - Page 14 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Is it sad if you have a crush on a fictional character?

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.
evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Re: Is it sad if you have a crush on a fictional character?

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sat May 12, 2012 8:11 pm

she couldn't have come back from lalaland, we all live there! :laughing:
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Real First Name: DA IDYUT.
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 am

Yeah. DID SHE GET CHOCOLATE THERE?!
Word to the general public: I ain't dead.

I cannot be the only one that cried in the Last Guardian. I simply cannot.

NerdGurl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Kaeli
AFC Fan Fiction Name: NerdGurl

Postby NerdGurl » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:33 pm

It is absolutely not sad to be in love with fictional characters. I don't have time for real boys, they're soo dumb! I am in love with so many fictional characters! Like Artemis Fowl 2, Neville, Legolas, Sophos, Harry Potter, Eugenides from the Queen's Thief, and Draco Malfoy, and sooooo many others!!!! :loveeyes:

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Postby AF Lover » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 pm

My Wordpress site:

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:30 am

I've had crushes on fictional characters before, although not Draco Malfoy. Which is strange, given thatI have a liking for in-between characters, the ones that aren't completely good or completely evil, although I don't necessarily have crushes on all of them.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Arty's #1 Fan
Cave Troll

Postby Arty's #1 Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Some people may think so, but in my opinion, no it's not. I've been in love with Arty for a couple of years now... :wuv: He's just so cute and smart!
“ And one more thing. About my name – Artemis – you were right, in London. It is generally a female name, after the Greek goddess of archery. But every now and then a male comes along with such a talent for hunting that he earns the right to use the name. I am that male. Artemis the hunter. I hunted you.” Artemis Fowl II~ an amazing quote!

Return to “Artemis Fowl Talk”