I don't know what you guys are obsessing about, I'm all for Foaly (unfortunately he's the only one in the whole series who gets hitched, why? why?). And weirdest character award I think would go to Chix, he's not a main character and he's not really a side character he's like half a character.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---
---92% of teens would be dead if Ambercrombie and Fitch said it is uncool to breath and the other 8% would be laughing if you agree put this on your siggy.---