OMG! EXACTLY!!But Artemis' bravery and selflessness is probably one of the best things that could've happened in the series, and it is definitely bittersweet.Spoiler:- Artemis kissing Holly's forehead and telling her how she fixed him
- Artemis' death, however sad it may be
- "He suddenly felt a trememdous affection for her" I swooned. Omg.
- "...Appreciate how fierce and beautiful his best friend really was" I can't-
- Mulch rescuing them from being possessed and killed
- Opal dies (finally!)
- The whole 'Danu' thing. I thought it was very creative I think I've heard of Danu somewhere before, so it kind of stuck out to me.
- Mulch drinking all of Artemis' wine
- FOALY'S LOVE FOR CABALLINE. AWWWWW
- The scene where Holly tries to stop Artemis from his brave sacrifice and he ends up drugging her
- When Butler holds Holly back from joining Artemis in the deadly radiation/magic/light dome that killed him
- His said-funeral and his clone
I don't know if I'm happy with a "clone" Artemis because it's still not really him. It's him, but it's not. Idk. It makes me antsy. He still feels dead to me.
especially the holly/arty stuff i dunno why i've become a fan of that. rlly they are perrrrrrfect for each other! so cute! i was crying sooo bad. i think I'm gonna re read it. oh crap I'm crying now. that little kiss on the forehead and the way he thought she was pretty and the way butler took holly and they were crying and how he was carrying her thru the tunnel and put water on her wee wittle forehead and he helped her to the couch in the end and aaaaaaaaaaw! oh and foaly's story was rlly cute!