[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Dream AF Crossover - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Dream AF Crossover

This is the general Artemis Fowl talk section.
FadingLight
Mud Man

Re: Dream AF Crossover

Postby FadingLight » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:22 am

After more reading, I also like the idea of Artemis Fowl/The Mortal Instruments, if only to see how the two types of fairies/faeries react to each other, and Artemis Fowl/The Mortality Doctrine, mostly because both involve technology and revelations that make me stare at the page in abject shock.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Athena32
Goblin
AFC Fan Fiction Name: MyshiCorp

Postby Athena32 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:03 am

I like the idea of an Artemis Fowl/Avengers crossover. You have the scientific geniuses (Artemis, Foaly, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark), the spies/law enforcement (Holly, all of SHIELD, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Fury, Butler), and the otherworldly people (No. 1, Thor). It has the potential to be hilarious.
I've seen several people attempt this, but there is only one fic where it really works, called "Thrower of the Dart" on ff.net.
I'd also like to see an Artemis Fowl/Mysterious Benedict Society. That could be fascinating. (I get the feeling Holly would strangle Constance somewhere in there.)
I'm fine, seeing as you asked.-Foaly
Gnommish… Gnommish… What blasted translation system doesn’t have Gnommish?

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:21 am

Oh, I remember reading "Thrower of the Dart!" Truth be told pretty much the only knowledge I have of the Avengers universe comes from one movie my whole grade watched on a field trip, but I remember the fic being really good (even though I didn't get everything).

Oh yes The Mysterious Benedict Society! I don't really have anything to say about that except that it seems like an awesome idea.

Artemis Fowl/Ender's Game? Mostly because it would be really interesting to see the characters meet each other.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

GMontag
Swear Toad

Postby GMontag » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:12 am

I only recently read "Thrower of the Dart," and it seemed like a really cool concept. The interaction between Tony Stark and Artemis was particularly neat. The story itself was a bit slow, but the character interaction more or less made up for it.

YuGiOh/AF would be fun... but YuGiOhAbridged/AF would be amazing... (If you don't know about YuGiOh Abridged, you should YouTube it now.) An Artemis/Kaiba team would have so much money and screw ALL the rules =D

Sonic
Cave Troll

Postby Sonic » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:11 pm

I personally would like to see a Artemis Fowl/Halo crossover. It would be awesome. Minor spoilers ahead .
~Sonic

GravityNeon
Cave Troll

Postby GravityNeon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Artemis Fowl and Kuroshitsuji (AKA Black Butler)
They're really similar, and I just wanna see how they would react. It's kinda reversed in fantasy. BB is sort of darker, but AF is more current and realistic. Also while AF is definitely smarter, there have been debates over who is more diabolical. And I think I would ship CP and AF (I just read a post about gay AF) but I think there's a chance for them IRL.

GravityNeon
Cave Troll

Postby GravityNeon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Kron48
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Max
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Uhh... Foaly Jr.?

Postby Kron48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:39 am

I'm going to be that guy:

AF and TNG :3
I mean it sort of makes sense, because there is a fair amount of "magic" in TNG *cough* looking at you, Q *cough*. Also they could use "magic" to explain The Traveler, the Betazoid empathic abilities, etc. Some awesome interactions could spawn such as:
- Artemis and Data trying to out-physics each other
- Holly reking Worf's ass
- Butler and Worf sparring
- Troi, Beverly, and Holly having a girls night out
- Root playing poker with the Senior Officers
- Root and Picard. Enough said.
- OMG ROOT AND Q WOULD BE FRICKING HILARIOUS
- Foaly and Broccoli sharing tinfoil hat collections
- Will trying to hit on Holly
- Trouble and Will
- Imagine Data, Artemis, Minerva, and Geordi playing Risk or some other strategy game
- Butler arm wrestling Data
- Mulch and Q... Oh god Q would probably invite Mulch into the Q continuum T_T
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:41 pm

"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Return to “Artemis Fowl Talk”