[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Coffee Drinker! - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Coffee Drinker!

All coffee fans introduce yourself here, and take your places at the coffee side of the argument... do your fellow coffee fans proud!
Qh_girl
Atlantean
Real First Name: Anna
Location: Smearing gum on the underside of your Dining Room table.

Coffee Drinker!

Postby Qh_girl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Haha, well, I will introduce myself to the world of Coffee drinkers on coffee side of the arguement.
Hi, I'm Rainy, I drink coffee, I'm fifteen and have drunk coffee since twelve. Yes, that is my story. Papa hates coffee, I think I got it from mom. She doesn't drink it either. But used to. (My sister drinks coffee, she is nine :huh2: )
Just call me Anya, That's what everyone calls me. Though, I answer to almost anything. Or Rainy. She is like, my other half. Though, really, she's just me.
Shiva-- You never got a chance to grow old; but now, you won't have to. Love ya forever, baby girl!
I'm a CHRISTIAN and I'm PROUD OF IT!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”