[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Glitches in Eoin's books - Page 9 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Glitches in Eoin's books

Discuss the author and his other works.
opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Re: Glitches in Eoin's books

Postby opalkoboi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:11 pm

I see you too! XD

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 am

AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 am

Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

Emmi-Kat
Pixie
Real First Name: Emma

Postby Emmi-Kat » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 am

Wow, it's been nearly a year since anyone posted in here. I guess I get dibs on a glitch in TLG!

When Opal rebuilt her body, she excluded the toenails and the fingernails because it took too much concentration and/or time. Later, on page 255, "Opal clasped Bellico's forearm and squeezed until her nails bit into the flesh." Get a manicure, Opal?
"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Check out my gallery on dA!

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:55 pm

oooh, I didn't catch that! That's right!

I took notes on things I thought seemed like they could be glitches, lol (maybe I should post about this in the 'you know you are an af nerd when' topic (; ). Let's see, I think I saw three or four. I guess I should put this in spoilers or something, just in case? :\

Anyway, that's what I noticed. X3

*edit: forgot to hide it in spoilers when I finished with the post. XD
Last edited by Rocket Axxonu on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: AF fanart. ;J)

artytwin
Commander
Real First Name: Fatima

Postby artytwin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 pm

i noticed something in TLG, gonna spoylr it jst in case:

anyway: EOIN COLFER ROCKS!

Emmi-Kat
Pixie

Postby Emmi-Kat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 am

"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

artytwin
Commander

Postby artytwin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Emmi-Kat
Pixie

Postby Emmi-Kat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:30 pm

That's okay, Artytwin!

RickW
Goblin

Postby RickW » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:10 pm

In The Last Guardian it is said that Artemis never has a plan B because his plans A never fail. But in The Last Colony it is said that Artemis ALWAYS has a plan B, even for toilet visits.
GREETINGS!!

artytwin
Commander

Postby artytwin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:16 pm

omg. i dont want to come to this thread again (or whatever it is u call it...) i want to keep on thinking that EC's creations are perfect!

Emmi-Kat
Pixie

Postby Emmi-Kat » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Spam!!! Why!?!?!?!

artytwin
Commander

Postby artytwin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:30 am

hehe. i want to think that EC is perfect. it will ruin me if that thought is disturbed!

Emmi-Kat
Pixie

Postby Emmi-Kat » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Hehe, I wasn't talking to you. There were people posting rx ads as spam.

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 am

Last edited by Rocket Axxonu on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “Eoin Colfer”