[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Hogwarts: Your House - Page 8 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Hogwarts: Your House

This is the place to go to talk absolutely rubbish, relax and make some friends!

The Sorting Hat says to you...

GRYFFINDOR!
19%
SLYTHERIN!
17%
RAVENCLAW!
52%
HUFFLEPUFF!
12%

Total votes: 52

artytwin
Commander
Real First Name: Fatima

Re: Hogwarts: Your House

Postby artytwin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 pm

guys slytherin isnt bad! you dont become a slytherin if you're mean and stuff:

'slytherin will help you on your way to greatness' ~salazar slytherin

if you want to prove yourself, if you have the guts and will----> slytherin

im a slytherin!

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Real First Name: Holly
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm

some snakes are mean.. :(

but so are some lions :(

and ravenclaws.. :(

and hufflepuffs.. :(

but that doesn't mean we're mean! but we are if we're housist!

artytwin
Commander

Postby artytwin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 pm

i <3 slytherin.

faeryenchanter^^
Centaur
Real First Name: Kat
AFC Fan Fiction Name: faeryenchanter

Postby faeryenchanter^^ » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 am

I'm a Slytherin!
All that jazz!

BeckettFoxriverFowl
Gremlin

Postby BeckettFoxriverFowl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:41 am

Slytherin all the way! :laughing:
Hmmmmm.....I forgot what i was going to say...

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Real First Name: Holly
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 am

am I the only lion?

AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 pm

18% of the people who voted are gryffendorks, don't worry! Ahahahahah. And I'm 52% ravenclaw and 48% slytherin.
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

artytwin
Commander

Postby artytwin » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:18 am

SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN <3 <3 <3 :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

hiya sssnakess! watsssss up? sssss.

how do you guys find out percentages? or are you just making them up? i found out mine on pottermore.com but no percentages.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Real First Name: DA IDYUT.
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 am

I keep getting either Slytherin or Gryffindor. I'm sure that's a paradox.
Word to the general public: I ain't dead.

I cannot be the only one that cried in the Last Guardian. I simply cannot.

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Postby AF Lover » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:40 am

Ravenclaw. I see myself as one of them. Their Horcrux is the coolest and the robes are a beautiful shade of blue.
My Wordpress site:

KearaAdara
That D'arviting Person
Real First Name: Keara. -_-

Postby KearaAdara » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:43 am

First time I took it at Pottermore and I got Hufflepuff. Which I didn't really mind, truth be told.

But I lost the account and took it again and got Ravenclaw. Again at Pottermore.

I FEEL SO CONFLICTED

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan

Postby AF Lover » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 am

On Pottermore I got Hufflepuff and Slytherin, but I choose an untrue answer for one of them, so I'll maybe I'm something else.
My Wordpress site:

jkdnp
Gremlin

Postby jkdnp » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 pm

On Pottermore I get Hufflepuff and Griffindor, but frankly I think Slytherin is VERY COOL. So there. They're not that bad anyways.
But I'm not really feeling that I need to defend myself, there seems to be quite a bit of Slytherins here...
Hmmm..... AF+HP÷Fans... Slytherin indeed!
Yep, now this is making sense. :thumbsup:

KearaAdara
That D'arviting Person
Real First Name: Keara. -_-

Postby KearaAdara » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:29 am

So many people from Slytherin... Hmm.. Wonder what the AF Characters would be in Harry Potter.

Ravenclaw: Foaly, possibly Artemis, I can't decide.
Gryffindor: Butler, Juliet, Julius and Holly
Slytherin: Opal, Turnball, and Artemis?? What is Artemis even, he's like Divergent
Hufflepuff: Myles and Beckett, Angeline possibly

Yes? No? Tell us what you think in the comments below... Oh wait, I mean, what about you?

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan

Postby AF Lover » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:28 pm

I think you got everything, just add Briar Cudegeon to Slytherin.

I did this thing called Potted Potter, a Harry Potter parody with all 7 books in 70 minutes. They split the stadium in half and said that that right half was Gryffindor and the left half was Slytherin. I was on the left half, Slytherin, and we won the "Quittich" (sp?) game. Everyone that was Gryffindor got sprayed with a water gun, but then they went ahead and sprayed Slytherin too. I was in the front row, therefore I got soaked.

Not sure what the point of that story was.
My Wordpress site:

Return to “The Offtopic Forum!”