We have ten rules this time round. These will be enforced strictly.
1) Grammar and spelling must be of an acceptable level- if you choose to ignore a warning about spelling it will result in an automatic three day ban from the RPG forum
2) Each post must be five lines minimum-You should write it as though you are writing a story. Describe the setting, the character, the emotions
3) No God Modding
-I.E: taking control of people’s characters. Anything as simple as “me and Cathy sat down” as opposed to “I offered Cathy a chair” can be counted as god modding, as long as you don’t give the creator a choice. This will be punished depending on the severity.
3) No double posting-This is quite simple. If you need to make a change there is an EDIT button. Two strikes- you’re out for a three day RPG ban.
4) Five minute gap between each post
- MINIMUM. Simple, we don’t want spam. If you’re racing through all the RPGs posting, you clearly aren’t making an effort.
5) Must use Character sheet provided by the creator- When you join the RPG give a minimum of one line of details for each character. Go into depth so other RPGers can visualise who you are.
6) When creating an RPG, give as much detail as possible-Please provide: An outline of the plot, a sheet of characters needed, and a detailed introduction to the RP which allows for further plot to be developed. Minimum number of words in the introduction is 200.
7) For your RPG set up an OOC (out of character) thread in the sub forum-OOC posts should be put here so it doesn’t spam up the RPG
8) OOC posts must not be made in the game.
-If you have a question, post it in the OOC forum. You may make a small OOC comment if you follow it with an IC (in character) passage which adheres to the rules.
9) You may not kill off a character without permission from the character owner. -Once a character is dead, they cannot come back unless it is somehow involved in the plot.
10) If taking on the role of an existing character from Artemis Fowl, you must let the other RPGers know
- Also keep them in character. If your portrayal of them ruins the RPG, or you take it in the completely wrong direction, you will be asked to change character.
11) When joining a role-play, you must commit. - Too many role-plays don't work because people aren't prepared to check it every day or two and to post regularly. Only join if you know you will post regularly, without having to be asked to. If you are not commited and someone in your role-play complains against you then a) you can get struck out from that role-play b) if enough people complain and there is no valid excuse, you will face a ban from the role-play forum.
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone
I want to verb your noun
POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)
SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*