[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
~The Hyacinth Protocol~ - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

~The Hyacinth Protocol~

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

chinara
Dwarf
Location: In the back of your mind, corrupting your sense of right and wrong

Re: ~The Hyacinth Protocol~

Postby chinara » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Picket signs. A delighting thought indeed. Kefko smirked before his expression turned more serious again. "As already mentioned, we need to keep it civil. We will have to attract the attention of the masses through methods other than loud explosions or noise pollution. And what would be better than an orator?" Slowly his eyes started to gleam of excitement. "If we find a good orator, we will need only a podest, a megaphone and maybe some speakers located beside it." Kefko's smile turned slightly devious. "How does that sound?"

Art, Banner and Icon by me

"Of course. Everyone and everything deserves to live. The only question is: How long will that be?"
- Kraz Noirame

"Because no one would believe his ranting about the
PaRaNOrMaL but the PaRaNOrMaL itself."
- Invader ZIM fanfic, RILZIT

TheMaskedOttsel
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Gwen

Postby TheMaskedOttsel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm

This is sounding better by the second, Charsi thought to herself. "And who will this orator be? It has to be someone who can easily stir up the negative emotions the People have about the Mud Men. Who here is qualified to give such a speech?" She looked around at the other three people in the room, waiting for one to answer.

chinara
Dwarf

Postby chinara » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Certainly not me. Kefko bit his lower lip as he thought on. "We will need someone who blends with the masses. If the People cannot identify themselves with the orator, they will be less susceptible." He pointed at himself and Merry. "This would already exclude me and Miss Swallowtail. We do not fit into the normal crowd." His gaze turned to Charsi and Sam. "So it would have to be one of you." A moment of silence followed as Kefko reflected on his thoughts. Then, his sleek smile appeared on his lips again.
"Say, newcomer... You don't happen to want to prove yourself?"

"Of course. Everyone and everything deserves to live. The only question is: How long will that be?"
- Kraz Noirame

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Picket signs. They were really being creative. If it were up to him he would make it a lot bigger, get the attention of the crowd, but he kept his mouth shut. "Whatever you decide I'm behind you." He crossed to his vehicle again and gently placed his hand on the hood.

He heard Kefko talk to the newcomer and looked over at her. He did wonder how she would prove herself to be worthy to be in the H.A.A. Turning, he leaned on the car and crossed his arms over his chest. "Yes, I am also interested in what you'll be doing to prove yourself."

-----------------------------

"Hmmm...yes. Thank you Officer." Jessie gave a nod and took the can from her hand. Rushing past her co-workers she slipped it under one of their many scanners.

Within seconds the information statistics were up on the screen. She pondered over it and pulled it in for a closer look. The spray can was indeed human. But how would an elf get their hands on something like this. Unless the goblins were back up to their usual trouble. She guessed that wasn't the case since goblins weren't smart enough to do that.

She turned back to Syd. "Tell the Commander what you saw and have him contact us right away," she explained calmly.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

TheMaskedOttsel
Swear Toad

Postby TheMaskedOttsel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Charsi paused. "You think I'm your girl for this riot? True, I'm one of the more common personalities you'll find in Haven but who's going to listen to someone dressed like this?" She gestured to her ratty attire. "If I had some decent clothes I could probably be able to rile things up; the Mud Men have done a lot of unsavory things that affect the People, and I have witnessed a few. Cave-ins, pollution, et cetera." She crossed her arms. "Stuff that hits the common people. Or did any of you have something else in mind for the content of the riot? I rather liked the picket sign idea," she said sarcastically.

chinara
Dwarf

Postby chinara » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

"I am sure one of us can help with the clothing." Kefko glanced briefly at Merry before he continued. "As for the actual speech, I am sure you will do just fine. Make sure you reveal our goal discreetly - don't forget that the People are natural pacifists; they won't jump onto offensive speeches." He paused as he tapped his lip idly.
"... Maybe... If your speech hits the right spots and the people follow you with applauding excitement we could try out how far they are willing to go." Maybe there will be a possibility to get into the LEP headquarters and snatch a weapon or two.

- Kraz Noirame

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 am

Syd straightened and saluted. "I'll get right on that. Is he in his office, or on a mission?" Truth be told, Syd was scared of out her mind at the though of having to speak to her commander, which she had only done on rare occasions before and not any time recently. She wouldn't let her anxiety show, though she was sorely hoping the commander was out. Of course, this was a big deal, with the human spray paint can but she couldn't help but want to procrastinate.

~

Merry cut in. "I can lend her some clothes. Why, I suppose we are about the same size. Perhaps you should come home with me this afternoon, Miss Charsi, and we can... give you a makeover."

She sighed, giddy at the thought of nail painting, hair curling and picking out outfits.

But there were more important things at hand. She tried to put on a serious face and listen to what Kefko had to say.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:09 am

"Don't scare her too much Merry," Sam chuckled and picked up his wrench. "Now while you two, girls are getting Charsi ready I'm going to get one of these cars ready for us to take our little trip downtown." He casually pushed his way past the group and further into the garage.

It was a lot bigger than people made it out to be. The H.A.A had set him up nicely. Turning on a light switch the lights turned on one-by-one. He made his way down the row of vehicles he could pick from the lot. He would've picked something that would attract attention, but seeing as his fellow members wanted to be inconspicuous he dropped the idea.

He stopped at an old model of a van. When he had first got it the engine had roared like a troll on a rampage. But he was able to fix it up so that it now purred silently. It even came with a few features he had added, which included: high-beamed lights he had "borrowed" from LEP and even an engine booster. He patted her lightly and found the keys amongst the shelf of others.

--------------------------------------

Jessie checked the monitor before turning back to Syd."We don't have his vitals up on the monitors so he's most likely in his office. After talking with the Commander, please come back here to get equipped." She took back the can and rolled it between both her hands. "I would like to do more tests on this, I can probably find more about this down to the maker. And I'm assuming that Foaly would want to see this."

She placed it beside her chair and took a seat again. "Good luck with the Commander ma'am," she said. Her fingers began to fly across the keyboard, her eyes scanning the monitor quickly. Naturally her hand picked up the coffee mug and took a long drink. Jessie knew that this would be a long day.
"Brian,"
"What?"

TheMaskedOttsel
Swear Toad

Postby TheMaskedOttsel » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 am

Charsi raised an eyebrow at the far-off expression on Merry's face. A makeover, eyh? She looks happy."Ah... yes. I'll be sure to do my best tonight." She paused a moment. "And... thank you." She tuned to Merry. "Are we leaving now? Or do we wait until later tonight?" How long does a makeover take? she thought to herself. I've never had one...

chinara
Dwarf

Postby chinara » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 pm

"Since you already know what to do, I'll take my leave as well." The pixie straightened his back and walked towards the other two. "Perhaps I can offer you two a ride back to your home?" He asked politely, holding out a hand to help Merry back on her feet.

--

Evan tapped the ground with his boot, waiting impatiently for Jesper's response. "Don't zone out! We have to get onto the patrol before the commander sees us here."

- Kraz Noirame

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Sam re-entered with a set of keys being tossed into the air. He slipped on a pair of shades and found a toothpick on the counter. He smiled and grasped the keys in his hands. "Well ladies, I'm ready to lock and load." His stomach growled. "I'm off to grab something to eat. Call me when you're ready to leave." He waved them a good-bye before exiting the garage casually.

He walked down the street. All seemed so normal down here in Haven. He clenched down on his toothpick and shook his head. This place shouldn't be normal. The People were once noble and lived above ground, no worries of the human population. Living below their natural home was not normal. He spat out the toothpick and entered the grocery store.

------------------------------------

"Foaly, better come see this." Jessie motioned Foaly over, who looked over her shoulder. "I just scanned the manufacturer of this brand, it seems that it's been outta business for years now. Somehow these teens are getting their hands on this merchandise but how?" The last part was supposed to be to herself. She was puzzled at this little predicament.

Foaly scratched his belly. "Hmm...keep looking. Find figure prints, smudge marks, any sort of DNA," he instructed before taking his leave.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:55 am

Merry took Kefko's hand when he offered it. "That sounds lovely, Mr. Salieri. Bring Miss Charsi and I back to my house. Could we arrange to have you pick us up and bring us to the town center for the protest?"

--

Syd walked briskly down the hallway, trying to shake off her jitters. Just poke your head in, explain what you saw and go back to Jessie for equipment. No biggie. When she reached the commander's office, she knocked on the door and waited for an answer. She opened the door at his command, stuck her head in and said "I found some kind of iffy human spray paint import while on patrol today. I handed over to Jessie to be tested. I guess she is going to have me go check it out. That's all."

And then she snapped back up and almost broke into a run headed back to the Ops booth.

chinara
Dwarf

Postby chinara » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

"I cannot promise anything, but I would be more than glad to do so." He helped her onto her feet and smiled at her. "Tell me when you are ready, and I will be there to accompany you to the protest." With that said, he pulled out his cellphone and dialed his chauffeur's number.
"Beck? Could you please wait at the plaza for us? I will have two lovely ladies with me, so please be sure to be there within the next ten minutes." With that said, he ended the call and made an inviting wave towards the exit. "Shall we go?"

--

All right. This was enough.
Evan grabbed Jesper at his forearm and pulled him with him, slightly aggravated from the other officer's behavior.
"I recall that it was your mission we were on the way to?"

- Kraz Noirame

TheMaskedOttsel
Swear Toad

Postby TheMaskedOttsel » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Charsi smiled, albeit nervously. "Of course. Er... Miss Merry? she looked up to the elf.

-----------------------------

"Oh, right!" Jesper quickened his pace towards the door. "Sorry; lost in thought there," he said apologetically. "We should be able to get this patrol done quickly unless anything suspicious gets reported, in which case we'd probably be out most of the afternoon. But feel free to go about your own buisness; it is MY mission, after all."

chinara
Dwarf

Postby chinara » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 pm

"And it was you who bothered me far enough that I needed some kind of distraction. So no, I'll accompany you now." Evan grinned and let go of the other officer, stepping into the parking lot of the patrol cars. All of them looked more or less old, some even shabby, and most even close to recycling. The elf let out a despirited sigh as he stared at the vehicles.
"... Well. We better get our permission for one of them before the... 'best' are taken." He pointed to the gnome in charge who was sitting behind a glass window, busy signing some papers.

- Kraz Noirame

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”