[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
RPG between TAI and TEC - Page 16 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

RPG between TAI and TEC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Re: RPG between TAI and TEC

Postby Immortal » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:01 am

Foaly looked at the carnage RETRIBUTION had wrought. The monster had taken Ivy, Apollo and Colten with it to the grave.....they were dead...nothing was left of them and empty caskets would be lowered at their recycling...

P.S How about a continuation? Same thread, and characters..Between TOD and TLC. Like this, Apollo, Ivy and Colten would be getting used to their lives, but then Opal has revenge from beyond the cell. She is still captured, but has made during TOD a bigger and badder version of say...a genius. And looks like Artemis, can't shapeshift, but smarter taht Artemis.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:08 am

Apollo stood quietly on the hill, thinking about what had happened so far. Ivy , Colten and Apollo had the mud-man appearance and were looking for a house and jobs. A crisp sea wind blew Apollo's raven black hair back. Her cold, brilliant, blue eyes stared vacantly out to sea for an age then she turned around and ran across the field, through the trees, straight on to where the group was living.

Apollo felt useless. Because her magic had made them into their own human age equivalent, Apollo was only a child, exactly three years younger to Artemis himself, so she couldn't get a job whereas Ivy and Colten (who were adults) could.

OOC. Sounds like a good plot...

Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:15 pm

I think we should start a whole new thread. No new characters though. However I think Arty should finish Artemis's side of the story before we start the next one. ALso I think we need a whole new villain if possible. I think we should just plan out a little bit of the begining of the next one then see where it goes from there.

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:30 pm

You sure..about the new thread? I agree with everything else...who should start the thread then?

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:24 pm

I'll start it when we are ready. This one is getting almost too long anyway.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:36 pm

Allrighty, let's see if I can catch up here...I actually do not own a copy of TEC, so I'll try and create as good of a bridge as I can between our story and TEC! Thanks for waiting for me, guys!

Artemis was plummeted to the floor. He furiously grabbed control of the shuttle and piloted it into the magma flare. It would propell him to the surface if he hit it right. His knowledge of physics would guide him through this.

Absentmindedly, he grabbed the steer and began pressing gnommish symbols. He was shaking, and it felt good to be busy with something. Ivy and Colten had just...jumped, without so much as a farewell or explanation. Fire was licking the walls of the luxurious aircraft as Artemis stared darkly out into the abyss. They had simply left, trailing after Apollo into their deaths. Artemis trailed a finger down the steering wheel.

He felt numb. Pain and anger were battling inside himself. "What do I do?" he asked. Only the powerful roaring of the fire answered him. Artemis closed his eyes painfully. "Why? Why did you do this to yourselves? Why did you do this to everyone around you? How could you not care?" A voice he recognised to be his own was cracking.

The stillness of the silence that answered plunged him into a nauseating sickness. He fell to the floor wearily and started sobbing. His tears drenched his face in a salty liquid that seeped into his cuts. Adding salt to the wounds, he thought bitterly. Lonliness and exhaustion depleted the boy of all his strength. "Why?" he whispered in agony. Colten, Ivy, and Apollo had been his best friends. They sacrificed their lives to the roaring flare of magma. But why? What benefit could they possibly gain from it? Why did they not feel that they could trust him by informing him of their plan?

It was too painful to think. Artemis could diagnose the most gruesome diseases without qualms. But trying to answer a simple question that was personal to him sent him spiraling off into a deep depression. The shuttle was flying through the air and landed with a violent jolt on land.

Artemis was still collapsed on the floor. It felt good to lie there, but he needed to regain his strength. Memories were washing around him in a stupified shock, but people were counting on him. He just wanted to die, to never have met them in the first place, but he had to get home.

He tried to straighten the remnants of his clothing into a professional appearance. If he could not look confident, he would have to pretend that he was the most powerful billionaire in Ireland. Forget them, Artemis. Just pretend that nothing ever happened. Artemis exited the shuttle calmly and took a good look at the Irish countryside. The air smelled sweet and crisp. It was the perfect day to resume life as normal. To try to forget...

Later

"Butler, I shall request absolute silence and no visitors. I've decided to start a new project," Artemis declared briskly. The newly repaired study door was slammed shut in Butler's face.

Butler nodded forlornly. "Yes, sir," he replied to the wood.

When he saw the tattered boy return home, Butler made the mistake of trying to grip him in a warm hug. It had earned him complete indifference from Artemis. The boy refused to tell him what had happened of the fairies down in E1, but Butler thought that he already knew. They must've died down there. Curiosity overwhelmed the manservant, but he decided that he would let it fade from his mind. Perhaps pretending that it never happened would be the best way to recover from such a heavy blow.

Artemis rested his head in his hands. The moment of wallowing in sorrow had passed. Now his own recovery would begin. Artemis reached inside a brand-new desk to pull out a blank sheet of paper and a pen. Artemis needed to busy himself with a project, and he had just the idea.

A breif sketch of the inner workings of a cube were layed out on the paper. "Like Colten's laptop," Artemis murmured. The mention of the name sent shivers of pain rolling up and down his spine. Forgetting that, he started to compile more and more electrical wires on top of his drawing.

Artemis was satisfied with his idea. It would be promising when perfected, later. "It'll be known as the...Apollo box," he said hesitantly. He wrote her name across the top of the paper, but then scratched it out violently. "No," he growled darkly. "That would be a mistake. It's the C Cube now, and that's what it will remain."

The pen was dragged across her name several times, until all that was left was a dark black hole in the paper. On a subconcious level, Artemis knew that it would be the last time that he ever thought about her. In his own heart, he was dragging a knife across all of his memories, scratching them into dark black nothingness.

~Arty
[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

<watch it! Best show ever!

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:39 pm

ooh is it over? Oh goody! I was completely lost and i gave up on then I felt bad about it. but now that its ove I don't feel bad. XD.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:54 am

Nick, we're starting a new one. Catch up on this one and we'll start out fresh soon!

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:20 am

ok then what will happen after TOD? Why dont we set it after Lost Colony so there is no need for a bridge

Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:29 am

No, we want it to have a bridge so it would still be cannon, and then we will have a post-TLC RPG.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:25 pm

Apollo, check out page 14 for what we have planed so far for the next RPG. We wont need much of a bridge for TLC.

I'm going to start the next one now!

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”