[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Opal Koboi-back from prison. - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Opal Koboi-back from prison.

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Opal Koboi-back from prison.

Postby Immortal » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:45 am

Here's the story, post-TLC, with Opal escaped from prison, and has kidnapped Angeline Fowl and Trouble Kelp for revenge. Obviously. Thus, Arty and co, will be trying to stop them.

Opal was breathing hard, she had done it! After rewiring Howler's peak security, and escaping in the mass confusion, she had kidnapped Trouble Kelp, a meddlesome fool. Then, with some magma and truffles, she could finally have some fun!

Immortal-Opal.
Pan-?
Tyrison-Holly.
Centaurboi2-Colten.
Apollo_au-Laurana
Anybody who posts in good grammar and proper spelling welcome.
Last edited by Immortal on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KleptoDwarf
Gremlin
Location: Somewhere in LA, immersed in nutrient-filled clay soil...

Re: Opal Koboi-back from prison.

Postby KleptoDwarf » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:35 pm

But first she needed to collect some of her vast amounts of gold. On her DoubleDex wings she sped to the one bank in Haven City that stored almost all of Opal's gold- the rest was tied up in her assets, which mainly included military contracts.

Then, she plotted, a trip to the notorious Fowl Manor. The juvenile mastermind had bested her twice before already. With statistics like that, thought Opal, there is little chance of Fowl outsmarting me for the third time.

She reached the bank and folded the wings into a tiny cube, and swiftly donned a memory latex mask.

She was set.

I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to post this without a character designed, so I'm sorry if that's the case. i thought it would be fun!

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:28 am

Er, you're allowed to pick a character and play. But I've already taken Opal. Take anybody else.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:47 pm

I'll be Holly if that's ok.

Holly was walking to Police Plaza for work. When she got there, she noticed that Captain Trouble Kelp wasn't in his usual place and that there was an unusual amount of activity. She headed to Foaly to find out what was wrong. "What's up, Foaly?" she asked, once she found him. "Nothing good," replied the centuar. "They've had a prison break at Howler's Peak. Guess who was behind it all." "Opal," Holly breathed. This was not good. "And what's more," continued Foaly. "She's kidnapped Captain Trouble Kelp as well as one Angeline Fowl." "Uh oh..." sighed Holly. "I'd better get up there."

Holly took the next hotshot to the surface, grabbed a pair of wings, shielded and headed for Fowl Manor.

(Was that ok? I've never played a RPG before like this.)

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:56 am

It is great! I'll edit my post to show you took Holly.

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:07 am

Can I please join in? I will be Colten again. For those of you who don't know who he is, he is Foalys twin brother..

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:17 am

Fine. You can put up a basic bio of him here, just so people know his personality and background.

Pan
Sprite

Postby Pan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:26 pm

Tyrison, I hate you. I wanted to be Holly. I guess I'll just play my own made up character...Mhm. How about just being Pan.

Oooh...maybe I'll play Vinyaya (or however you sepll her name. Lmao). Oh..so many choices
We did it, we bashed them, the wee Potter's the one.
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple

Postby Centaurboi2 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:06 pm

Name: Colten
Eyes: brown
Species- Centaur
Height: Average centaur height? (4ft? 5ft?)
Hair: Black
Weapons: Pretty much all the weapons in the LEP Arsenal
Items: Same as ^
Skills: Computer hacking, Computer Building, Lets just go along those lines kthx
Personality: Nice, intelligent.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:36 am

So Pan, you're Vinyaya?
I'll continue. Opal glanced at the struggling prisoners in the back of her stolen shuttle. "Kelp, your shuttle is really useful, not much in comfort, but decent in speed and weaponry."
Trouble spat at his abductor "Enjoy your few hours of freedom, convict."
"Dear me, I need to teach you to be polite."
Opal smiled as she charged up her stolen taser.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:11 am

ok...can I be Laurana:

Name: Laurana
Eyes: red
Species- Human x Daemon
Height: 6ft
Hair: Black
Weapons: Magic, claws and blades from body
Items: a pentagram on a necklace
Skills: can fly, cast fireballs, used to do Karate
Personality: Frightened, untrusting and quick to anger.

Laurana sat on the cliff top in the middle of Irleand, her large bat wings folded along her back. What had she done to be cursed like this? She placed her hands next to her and was about to jump off the cliff to fly away when there was a shriek behind her. Laurana looked over shoulder, a woman and her son were cowering next to a tree with a man holding a shotgun at Laurana. Laurana growled. They were all like this, the women and children were afraid the men just wanted to kill her.

Laurana's eyes flashed with anger. She rose into the air and set upon them, slicing them open with her claws and elbow blades. When Laurana was angry, there were no survivors. She turned away, licking the blood from her hands.

With one beat of her wings she took off towards the large manor on the hill.

Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:51 pm

Holly arrived at Fowl Manor and scanned the building for lifeforms. Nothing showed up. "D'Arvit! I should have know they would have gone after them!" She set her tracker on Artemis and followed the signal. Well, mud boy, I guess we're back at it. Again.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:01 am

Laurana soared through the air, something below caught her eye, a small shimmer in the sky. Curious, Laurana dropped lower and followed it.

Perhaps it is something special, maybe it will tell me who I am...but it probably won't.

So why am I bothering?

Laurana shrugged and looked at the landscape below it was all unfamiliar. She had no other choice but to follow. Laurana looked up to the shimmer, only to see it nearly out of sight.

Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:43 pm

A weird life-form was following her shuttle. Dropping the unconscious Kelp, Opal aimed the shuttle's laser machine gun at the creature. "Hello." she said. Then she opened up.

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple

Postby Centaurboi2 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Coltens fingers were flying "Something, Opal I presume, has just opened fire! Code red! Code red! I need a retrieval team topside immediately!" Colten scanned the satellite map "Oh Crap, it's right in the middle of Dublin." Colten brought up Holly's communicator signal "Holly I'm sending a retrieval team up there right now, I need you to get to Dublin now! We have laser fire, and I need you to track it until retrieval gets up there. Don't fire anything without my signal.. I mean it."

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”