[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
After TLC. - Page 12 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

After TLC.

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Re: After TLC.

Postby Tyrison » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:32 pm

Holly typed is some words, then shut the computer off after she had done what she needed to. She smiled at everyone, but no one but Kat knew what was really going on. Kat and Holly both geared up, and followed Jessie outside to find a medium silvery shuttle waiting for them. Holly and the others climbed inside, sealing the door behind them. All at once, multicolored lights flicked on, and a huge wraparound screen showed outside from every wall. The shuttle also was shielded with a type of shield Jessie had never seen before. Kat smiled. She and Holly had worked on this shuttle for a long time. Kat strapped herself into the copilot's chair and looked at Holly, smiling. "I named it the Stelvet. Don't ask me what after." Holly grinned and strapped herself into the pilot's chair. "Don't worry, I won't."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:35 pm

Jessie buckled herself in and looked out the window. She had taken one of the passenger seats. She looked down at Foaly who gave them a weak smile. He waved to them as the shuttle took off and he limped back into the Ops. Booth. "All these deaths they're because of me. I got to close to these people and they died saving me." She sighed and sat back in her seat.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:04 am

Is this over?
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:11 am

I don't know, but I think so, because Immortal is taking a break from AFC for school, so he won't be back until June or something, so I honestly don't know...

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Neither do I. There isn't like anyone posting on this thread for a loooong time.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:52 pm

It was interesting while it lasted.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah...*sniffs* We now commit this RPG to rest. It was fun and...well, Fun, while it lasted.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:15 am

Agreed.
"Brian,"
"What?"