[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
After TLC. - Page 10 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

After TLC.

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Re: After TLC.

Postby Tyrison » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:03 am

Kat was still swayed by all the quandaries swirling through her head. "But...What happened to me in the future? Did I die?" she asked Artemis.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:15 am

"And me Fowl?" Jessie asked angrily.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:58 am

"You died. Kat killed you." Artemis said to Holly, then he turned to Jessie "You are a senior member of the Council, more like the last surviving member, as all the others have been personally killed my me."

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:17 pm

"Why would I kill Holly!" Kat asked, not angry, but puzzled. "Why does nothing make sense? Where is the future me now? Why is Jessie on the council, and why is she alive, if you're so intent on killing everyone? Why can't I go back in time and stop the council from killing your parents and Butler? Why.?.." She put her head in her hands, but that didn't stop the pulsing pain.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:47 pm

Jessie took Kat's arms. "Don't listen to him," she said through gritted teeth. "He's lying. He doesn't have any proof that you killed Holly." She hugged her and then turned to Artemis. She raised a gun. "I'm not normally the violent type but let me finish the job Holly started."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:00 am

Artemis laughed bitterly. "Foolish elf. You think your technology can match mine? I, who am five centuries from the future?" Artemis raised a hand as Jessie fired the bolt of energy simply melted out of time.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:08 am

Jessie dropped the Nuetrino and crossed her arms. "Look why didn't you kill me Fowl?"
"Brian,"
"What?"

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:11 am

"Life has a way of surviving even when you want it dead. In this world, fairies are almost obliterated. I, Artemis Fowl the Second, helped organize that. You are still alive at this time, because so many died for you. Trouble, Grub, Vinyaya, Chix, Lili, Mulch, Doodah are only a small percentage of the people who died to keep you alive."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:22 am

"Why was I so important? What about Foaly?" Jessie walked slowly towards him being cautious.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:21 am

"Foaly is still alive. When Haven fell, he was one of the few to escape. Atlantis still stands though, he is there. Jessie, you are important because you, and you alone can still change time. I, as a human, has better control of time than any of the fey, but you still have more than me. So. Seek Foaly out. Change time back. Save Root. Assassinate Sool."

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:57 pm

Kat was unsure of herself. "So...what do I do then? Do I have to stay here?" Although she already knew the answer, she stood up. Then she promptly slumped down again.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Jessie turned to Kat and took her wrist. "You're coming with me." She looked at Artemis. "You are too Fowl."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:11 am

"I....cannot. My DNA is scanned on the Atlantis DNA cannons. I have to go to the past, gain entrance, than accelerate time to now. See you later." With that, Artemis disappeared from Time.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:44 am

"Look we have to get to Atlantis City. Or at least figure out a way to leave this place." Jessie sighed and paced the room. She shook her head. "Me on the Council."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:21 pm

Kat shrugged, sitting back down and putting an arm around Holly's shoulders. "I guess we'll have to trust him and wait for him to come back for us. Maybe there's something left in him; some spark of remorse; who knows?" Kat concentrated on Holly, shaking her, trying to wake bring her back to the present. Holly suddenly screamed, pain and helplessness written all over her face and tears streaming down her cheeks. "Can't you see? I have to help him!" She thrashed away from Kat and tried to jump away, but Kat and Jessie together grabbed her and pulled her back down. She fought them, still screaming. "No! I have to save him! I can't fail again!" Kat bit her lip then knocked Holly unconscious; while keeping a strong contact, otherwise she would disappear.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”