[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
After TLC. - Page 11 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

After TLC.

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Re: After TLC.

Postby Immortal » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:29 am

Artemis manipulated some of the space-time continuum, and deposited Holly and Kay neatly in Atlantis.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:21 am

Kat looked up to see that they were in Atlantis. She hurriedly clipped Holly to her moonbelt and hoisted her onto her shoulders and made a beeline for where she knew Foaly's OPS booth would be. She arrived half an hour later, sweaty and extremely ticked off at some of the underwater city's occupants. There it was, and Kat walk/limped towards it. She was met by Jessie at the door and pulled in immediately and the door was sealed behind her. "Foaly, I need your help!" she managed to choke before she sank to the floor, gasping for air.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:36 am

Foaly opened the door and gaped in awe. "I thought you died Kat. And Jessie you're part of the council."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now shut up and help us." Jessie crossed her arms.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:45 am

Artemis morphed back into time and space, and said to Foaly. "Tell them what happened?" Then a Vinyaya from the future past, came into time and fired on Artemis, but he was already gone. "But....but you're dead." stuttered Foaly. "Not yet." said Vinyaya, and was gone after Artemis.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:11 pm

Kat was still on the floor, but no longer gasping. She had managed to get her breath back after being punched in the spine and had sat up. "Foaly, tell us now! I'm not going to help anyone until you explain." She folded her arms across her chest and glared at Foaly, waiting. He was silent for a long while as she stared him down, and she raised an eyebrow.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:47 am

Foaly scratched his head thinking of a way to explain the situation. But the two appearing like that had shocked him that his brain was scrambled. He shook his head.

Jessie bit her lip. The centaur looked older and bewildered. She took his arm and helped him to sit. She noticed that he limped while he walked.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:30 am

Kat sighed. She could never stay angry at anyone for long; not even the other Artemis. She had too much empathy, her mother had always said when Kat was six or seven and came home from school crying because something had happened to someone else. She finally asked, "Foaly, what happened to you? And what happened here?" She was on her knees, in front of Foaly. She felt a sting in her eyes, and shook her head, angry with herself. Of all the times to get emotional!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:51 am

"I can't lie. Holly did kill the Fowl family but his sibling Sean was crazy and had manipulated his family and Butler. I had made several new bio-bombs that weren't ready to use out in the feild but I hadn't labelled them. She took a few of them to stop the kid but it seemed that she took the wrong ones." Foaly sighed. "And the rest as you can see is history. And my leg. Well, Artemis managed to find me and was attempting to kill me. That's where you step in. You blocked the shot and I left with an injured leg." He turned away and wiped away few tears from his cheeks. "And how Jessie became part of the council I have no idea."

Jessie crossed her arms. "The way you say it, it makes it seem bad."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:13 am

Artemis was ready. Jessie of the future now had to die. The Jessie on the council had ordered Extremely Prejudicial Termination order on him. He wasn't a kill on sight target now. He was a bomb everything in ten kilometers if you just think he is near target. He moprhing right into the council chambers, and he also took a gun with him. A GAU-Avenger mingun. 5000 rounds per min, foot long depleted uranium slugs, and twice the size of your average car. He didn't even bother to aim. He just pressed the "full-auto" trigger.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:38 am

Jessie of the future fell to her knees and to the ground. "I thought I had you Fowl. I did it to better both kinds. You'll regret it." She gave a final sigh and died.

Foaly gave a snicker something he hadn't done in a while. He ruffled past Jessie's hair.

Jessie gave a smile. "Well, we came here on a mission I say we complete that mission."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:11 am

Kat was staring off into the distance, sure that she had hears someone calling her name in the most beautiful voice when she was brought back to reality in a flash. She went to Holly and knelt, checking the Major's pulse. It was normal, but Holly's eyes were vacant. Kat shook Holly, not expecting it to work. She slapped the Major a couple of times and finally took out her Buzz baton, tapping Holly's arm with it. Holy shot up, her limbs convulsing from the shock, and her voice resonating with a thousand screams bound up into one. Kat winced, but didn't cover her ears.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:44 am

Artemis Fowl looked at Jessie. "Don't betray me. Haven fell because of you, the fairies are a dying breed. Without my loss, I would never have wanted to conquer Haven, and now, the armies of humanity converge on Atlantis."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:08 am

Jessie knelt beside Kat and Holly. "We should go if we want to save the people and the mud men. Maybe we can fix this and make sure it never happens." She held her arms. "But I have a question. Why was I placed on the council?"
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:03 am

Kat shook Holly until she stopped screaming, and talked to her too softly for the others to hear. The wild look receded from Holly's eyes, and she calmed down almost instantly. Holly stood up, her reasoning returned, and saluted Foaly and Jessie. "I'll try my best to avert this..this disaster I helped create. I swear it." Kat nodded at Jessie and followed Holly over to a computer, where Holly pulled up a website none of them had ever seen. She saw their surprised faces. "Oh, yeah, a little something I made, just in case."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:48 pm

Jessie geared up and held a helmet in her hands. "You coming or not?" She asked. She crossed the door and opened the door.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”