[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
thread dead... - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

thread dead...

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

thread dead...

Postby Lightbulb621 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:54 pm

This RP is after TLC, but, a lot of people have done that, so I want this one to be unique in some way. This is my first one, so I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. I really want characters from the main story...but if you TOTALLY want it, then I'll think about it.(But I stink at writing...)

Artemis-
Butler-anyone who wants to
Juliet-same
Holly Short-same
Sool-same(after he gets kicked out of the LEP)
Opal Koboi-(if you peeps want her in or out)
The twins-(if you want them in...there names are supposingly Myles and Breckett, from what i heard)
Foaly-anyone who wants to
Foaly's girlfriend-(if wanted in or out. She can have any kind of personality, from mean to good.)

As you can see, no one is anything...*cries*
Oh well, I'll start the ADVENTURE!!! :D (back to normal self)

Artemis sighed, he couldn't think of anything to do. Except maybe his newfound powers he "stole'' in the time tunnel.
''Butler, prepare a flight to Germany. I'm going to find something that I can do."
''Okay, Artemis''
Juliet came into the study,
''Hey Artemis, whatcha gonna do?''
Artemis didn't answer. Juliet still didn't remember about the mind swipe. When he explained to her, she refused to listen. Artemis sneakily kept practicing his magic. But for some reason, he couldn't contact Foaly or Holly. Then he heard a crash down the hallway...

Last edited by Lightbulb621 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: RPG:After...

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:11 am

I'll play Foaly's Girlfriend Caballine. YAY!!!!!!
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:38 am

okay! but write something to get the story going. It's sort of a slow start...oh well! Very Happy

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:44 am

Caballine chewed on a stale piece of gum as she watched the show they had recently recorded. She blew a bubble and crossed her arms. Earlier that day she had interviewed Trouble Kelp and this thoughts on becoming the new Commander. To her the story was utterly boring and wished she could of done something interesting like the upcoming art show. Which reminded her she had to go back and work on her new sculpture. First she had to convince Holly to pose for her. She sighed. Today wasn't her day.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Artemis was staring into his laptop's screen. He was searching for valuable art to forge or steal. "Butler, are we almost there?" Butler didn't answer. He didn't need to answer, Artemis already knew that it would take 4 hours. A strange noise from Artemis' poket rang. The fairy communicator. Artemis picked up. "Hello?" Someone that looked like Foaly, but was a female answered.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:26 am

"What are you? Who are you?" Caballine asked. "I didn't call you." She blinked a few times. At one moment she was calling Foaly next she got this Mud Boy on the line. "Someone get me a coffee now," She cried. She groaned.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:14 pm

Artemis' head was spinning. If she did not call...then who? He spoke into the phone. ''If you didn't call me, then who? Becaue I would like to assure you that I picked up the phone. Not called. Unless you pressed the wrong number.'' Artemis calmy ended the call and resumed to his laptop.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:54 pm

"I was just about to call Foaly," Caballine told him. "Look if I dialed the wrong number maybe I should just hang up."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:09 pm

Artemis and Butler arrived in Germany-to look at some art.(he alsways say that theres always time for art.) He called Butler over, ''Butler,what do you think about this one?''
''I think this one is great.'' Butler ha no idea what they were looking at, let alone why his Principle was looking at it in an odd way. His cellphone rang,''I think it's mine.'' he said automatically. Artemis picked up. ''Hello?''
''Hello Artemis. This is Foaly, we need you to..um...''
''Help you?''prompted Artemis.
''Yes.''Foaly answered reluctantly, ''We also have a lovely, prett-, I..I..uh mean a reporter here who wanted to interview you. She hasn't had a good story yet.'' ''Okay.'' replied Artemis. Foaly passed the phone to Caballine.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:13 pm

"I'm so sorry about this morning Artemis. If I knew it was you earlier I wouldn't so sassy." Caballine smiled. "Now I get to interview you. This will be the story of the century. Now if I can meet you somewhere maybe in Haven City that would be great." She felt her heart skip a beat.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:15 pm

''Yes, that would be fine, except-'' Artemis said frowning, ''I need transportation, Holly has never shown me the entrance of Haven, or ever wanted to.''

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:23 pm

"I think my stallion can figure something out for you." Caballine smiled.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:32 pm

''Sure thing. That would be great.'' Artemis answered. ''Bye. See you in a little bit.'' This was one of his moments of, I-just-talked-to-a-girl, moments. Even though she was a different species, she was still a girl. Maybe it is my blasted hormones...he thought.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:48 pm

Caballine turned and hugged Foaly. "Thanks for hooking me up stallion." She smiled and kissed his cheek lightly. She couldn't believe it, she was going to have a conversation with the Artemis Fowl. She took out a pen and paper and began to quickly jot down a few question. She giggled.

Butler put a hand on his Principles shoulder. "Artemis are you okay?" He asked.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:57 pm

''Yes,'' answered Artemis, with no opinion showing whatsoever on his face,''I would like to know if Caballine is good or bad though...''Artemis was thinking.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”