[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Next Generation-Way after TLC - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Next Generation-Way after TLC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Next Generation-Way after TLC

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:56 am

This came from a dream of mine and I've been playing with the idea for a while.

A group of students from LEP Academy. The Fowl Twins are all grown up and one decides he wants to reveal The People. Everything breaks loose and Haven City goes into shut down mode. The students then have to act like LEP Officers before their training is complete. Artemis and Butler return to help.

Characters needed (If one wants to play them):
Holly-Tyrison
Foaly
Artemis
Butler
Commander Trouble Kelp
Corpral Grub Kelp
The Twins
No 1
Qwan

No 1 and Qwan are secondary characters.

Original Character Template:

Name: Jessie
Family: Foaly (Adoptive parent)
Race: Elf
Clothing: The LEP uniform and the top half is tied around her waist. She also wears clunky boots and a tin foil hat.
History: She never knew her parents when she was young and so was adopted by Foaly. Over the years she has also grown paranoid that Mud Men are going to probe her brain. No one knows where she was born. The only thing that they gave Foaly was her date of birth and the name her parents had given her.
Personality: She's very flambouent and sarcastic at times. Her sarcastic mouth often gets her in trouble with teachers and Commander Kelp, who she loves to tease. (Like her father)She's also smart but not quiet as smart as Foaly. But in the worst of times she can be loyal to her friends and she'll never give up on them.
Stregnth: Can build anything from random parts she finds around her. (Has to be mechanical)
Weakness: She can trust people too easily.
Last edited by FoalysGirl on Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Re: Next Generation-Way after TLC

Postby Tyrison » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:10 am

I'll be Holly, and Kat, if you don't mind that I'm double-tooning.

Name - Kat Violet
Age - 70(18)
Gender - Female
Species - Elf/Dragon
Nationality - Irish
Physical Characteristics - Blue eyes, light coffee skin, cyan wings, slightly hooked nose, chin length reddish orange hair, roughly three feet tall, diagonal scar across her face from a brush with a troll
Personality - somewhat fiery temper, honest, courageous, impish, good sense of humor, fairly friendly, determined, very smart(140 IQ) but not a genius
Bio - No parents, distant cousin of Holly Short
Weapons - Magic, a couple special throwing knives(so far)
Uniform - Standardly wears green, likes to wear tank top and shorts
Skills - good at thinking(obviously), good shot with anything, decent shuttle pilot, deadly accurate with her knives, loves to and is good at flying

Holly was taking Kat on a practice run for Kat's LEP training. They were flying over Fowl Manor, and Kat was daydreaming, much as she was trying not to. The sound of gunfire shook both fairies and Holly glanced down to see a youth leveling what looked like a rifle in their direction. Both of them dropped lower to avoid being shot, and they crept closer to see that it was one of the Fowls, probably one of the twins.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:15 am

Co-op the one time of the day Jessie dreaded. She picked up the job as Foaly's Tech. assisstant and she was board out of her skull. She carefully balanced a pen on her nose and leaned her chair on the floor. Two of the four legs balancing on the floor. She heard gunshots and she fell to the floor. Jessie picked up her headset. "Holly what was that?" She asked.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:20 am

Holly shook her head, confused. "It's..one of the Fowl twins. He's shooting at..something. If I didn't know better, I'd say it would be us!"

Kat's wings were itching. She hadn't been flying as much she should lately, and it was a relief to get out on the surface. She frowned, wondering why the Fowl twin, who she had identified as Myles, would be gunning for them. She stayed quiet though; she didn't want to get into any trouble.

They were hiding in an oak tree, high up in the branches and hopefully shielded by the branches. They had turned off their shields because otherwise the whole tree would be shaking and the branch they were sitting on would be pulverized.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:27 am

"It's probably playful gander but I'll look take a look Major Short." Jessie turned to another monitor and focused it to the Fowl Manor. She carefully watched the Twins run back inside with their rifles. Why their parents would allow them to own rifles in the first place she had no idea. She sighed. "Look I'll keep an eye on them but they're probably just being boys."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:17 am

Holly agreed with Jessie and turned to Kat. "Let us proceed." she said simply, and took off. Kat followed swiftly, and they continued to Tara, where Holly was going to allow Kat to pilot them back down. They had nearly completed the lesson, and Holly needed to get back as soon as possible. Kat was enjoying herself immensely when they swooped down near the old oak. Holly was flooded with memories, and she paused before pushing her acorn into the ground. Kat copied Holly. They had just turned on their shields and were turning to depart when two humans appeared. Kat's hand strayed to where her throwing knives were hidden, but Holly was at ease. The figures were strange; one a large man, and the other a thin, slight figure, only around 5'2 or so.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:20 am

"Holly get yourselves outta there. Someone's behind you," Jessie cried. She stood up and the chair fell to the floor. "HOLLY!"
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 am

Holly whispered to Jessie, "It's alright. It's just Artemis Fowl and Butler." She stepped forward and greeted them. "Well Mudboy, it's been a while." Kat stayed back, hidden in the shadow thrown by the oak.
(I'll do a little for Artemis)
Artemis smiled. "It certainly has. How have you been?" he inquired. Holly shrugged. "Fine I suppose." she smiled and hugged the big man. "It's good to see you, Butler." she smiled at Artemis. "You too." she hugged the smaller mudman also. She turned and beckoned Kat forward. "This is Cadet Kat Violet. Kat, this is Artemis Fowl and Butler." Kat stepped cautiously forward and shook hands with both of them. "Pleased to meet you both." she said. I think...

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:42 am

"Ahem. What about the girl over the intercom Holly?" Jessie asked crossing her arms. "What am I? Burned troll?" She placed the chair back upright and took a seat again.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Holly grinned and put Jessie on PA. "Artemis, Butler, this is Jessie, Foaly's lab apprentice." Kat noticed something out of the corner of her eye, and melted back into the shadows, climbing the oak. She was feeling extremely uneasy and didn't want to be on the ground.

Holly noticed what Kat had done and frowned. "Kat? Oh, come on, they're not that scary, are they?"

Kat shook her head. "No, Major, but something else out there is!"

Holly realized Kat was genuinely scared and frowned. I wonder what could be doing that to her..?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:34 am

"Hey Artemis. Butler. I've heard so much about you. But I bet that you couldn't penetrate the security now. Foaly and I have made sure of that." Jessie smiled and checked her nails casually.

Artemis gave a chuckle. "That sounds like a challange. Nothing gets by my superior mind." He placed his hands casually in his pockets. "What are you doing here Major?"
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:44 am

Holly blinked, not processing the sentence for a moment. "What? Oh...I'm giving aboveground lessons to Kat." Holly peered around. "Who seems to have disappeared..."

Artemis shook his head. "No, she's up there." He pointed to the oak tree, where Kat's slight form was almost invisible among the branches.

Kat scouted out the area quickly, then jumped out of the branch, using her wings expertly. "Major. I have a bad feeling..."

Artemis was curious. He had never seen a creature such as this 'Kat' individual. He stepped closer. "May I?" he asked.

Holly was lost in thought, and Kat was very nervous, but she unfurled one of her wings in Artemis's general direction.

Artemis took the wing and studied it. "Are you a new type of fairy?" he pondered. "Or an old species resurfacing?"

Kat waited very patiently, considering the situation, then drew her wing back into her side. "I'm one of the last of the ninth family of fairies. They seem to think I'm the last one left. Dragons..." she whispered the last word, becoming very silent.
Last edited by Tyrison on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:43 am

I'll take the twins, or Trouble, is that okay?

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:19 am

Oooo! Can I do Foaly or Artemis by any chance?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:21 am

Yes to both. Trouble would be cool. Or the twins. Either one.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”