[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Next Generation-Way after TLC - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Next Generation-Way after TLC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

winnie1994
Atlantean
Real First Name: Winnie

Re: Next Generation-Way after TLC

Postby winnie1994 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:15 am

oh.. thank you><..btw I'm really sorry...

Celestine looked around in awe. She had never seen so much technology in her life, even in her training. A screen was showing a flustered Holly, talking hurriedly. Celestine cocked her head to one side, listening carefully to catch Holly's words.

"-- Artemis' little brother. D' arvit! what was he thinking? I think We should do a mind wipe on him and his twin. We can trust on Artemis not to reveal us to him again, but there's another problem. Do another scan on Fowl manor. There's someone hiding from us in the manor grounds and-- "Celestine frowned. Artemis Fowl's sibling had shot a fairy? How old was he? And who could fool Foaly's detectors? Only Artemis had done that befo--

"Aren't you Sool's daughter? The latest Recon officer?" Foaly had noticed her, and was looking at her curiously."Okay. Get ready for your first mission. You know about the mud boy, don't you? Go to Fowl manor and help Captain Short. She's there with an officer-in-training. Take some weapons. And ride the hot shots. The latest magma flare is in 10 minutes. Hurry!"
Lollipops!---Artemis Fowl Junior

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:15 am

Jessie looked at Foaly. "Are you sure we should let this kid up there? I mean she's just a rookie whereas Holly and Kat are both well trained officers...in a way." She snickered at her comment and was glared at by Foaly. He tapped her across the head and turned back to Celestine.

"You're Neutrino and helmet. Make sure you have these things at all times," He commented. "And ignore the techie. She's no more than a rookie herself." He glared back at the kid who was doing one final search of Fowl Manor. She gave a groan of defeat and stared up at the ceiling. This wasn't working for her.

"Foaly, nothings showing up. Looks like we were tricked again by another FOWL BRAT!!!" She cried. "I need something to do. Send me up with Celestine and let me take a look around above. I can also fix that camera that got blown away by that kid."

"Fine." Foaly turned to the screen. "Major Short make sure Jessie doesn't get into any trouble up there."

Jessie shook her head and took a helmet for herself and several tools. "The only thing we should worry about is Mud Men probing our brains." She sighed. "We'll be back when we're back. Don't wait up." Jessie opened the door to the Ops. Booth.

"Has your charming personality," Artemis commented.

"Shut it Fowl. We're in a tight situation and you're not helping," Foaly snapped.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

winnie1994
Atlantean

Postby winnie1994 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Celestine gulped. What a first day. She had only been aboveground twice, once with her family and once for her initiation, and now a meeting with a dangerous mud man, with no firsthand preparation whatsoever.

"Are you all right? I hope I didn't offend you back there, but it's the truth. You may have the ability to get in Recon, but that doesn't mean a rookie can do anything without training."Jessie looked at her anxiously, stopping her from going down the wrong corridor."Of course not! I doubt that I can do this too."Celestine replied. "So, can you tell me what this is all about ?"

They arrived at the Fowl Manor twenty minutes later, Celestine fingering her new Neutrino nervously. Captain Short had gave her orders through her helmet privately,but she didn't welcome the thought of spotting and tying up the little Fowl, even if he wouldn't be on his guard. This was her first mission and she didn't want to mess up. She put on her shield and walked carefully into the house, which she got permission to enter from the big Fowl.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:03 pm

"Okay Fowl. Do I have permission to enter the house to fix the camera?" Jessie asked placing her hands casually on her hips.

"Yeah. Go ahead. Need any help?" Artemis asked.

"No thanks Fowl. Just stay out of my way and everything will be fine." Jessie silently entered the house making sure the little brats didn't see her. Not that is mattered she was geared with more machienary then Fowl Manor had on its first floor. She located the busted camera and made quick work.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:42 pm

OOC-FoalysGirl asked me to be Foaly, but I have no idea what is going on...

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:26 am

Well Foaly just sent up Celestine and Jessie up above. Kat and Holly are keeping an eye on Fowl and Kat's suspcisous about the twins. All we need Foaly to do is keep an eye on Jessie and Holly.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:32 am

OOC-okay

BIC-Foaly was typing ferioously at this point. He kept an eye on Holly, and the other on Jessie. "They better not do anything wrong.." foaly muttered.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:41 am

Jessie reached behind the busted camera and a spark flew out. She gave a yelp and held her hand. "Foaly, the camera is totally busted. What should I do?" She asked.
"Brian,"
"What?"

winnie1994
Atlantean

Postby winnie1994 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:18 am

Celestine treaded carefully into the house. Officer Kat said the Fowl who shot at them was on the second floor, I should use the laser--- Celestine doubled up in pain. Her head shot up, and she saw a man who resembled Artemis holding a gun, standing there, smiling right at her. Damn it. He couldn't see her, could he? Even Artemis couldn't see a shielded fairy with his bare eyes. Celestine's worst thoughts were confirmed.
"little fairy, come out! Your shield is useless. Do you actually think I would plan a kidnap without anything?"
Celestine took off, flying as fast as she could, hoping to escape before the mud man caught her. She heard the mud man, laughing as she flew out of the window, saying"fly back to your fairy friends. I'll catch one of you sooner or later. goodbye!"
She shuddered and added speed. I have to tell them about this.

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:00 am

"Try to use the equipment in the bag first, Jessie." Foaly tried to think of another way as Jessie looked in her bag.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:54 am

Jessie pulled out something from the bag and decided not to ask questions. It would just get him started talking about how unappriciated genius. She returned to the camera and finally it went back online. "Foaly, is it online?" She asked as she returned to the ground.

Artemis dusted himself off and looked over at Celestine then returned to Holly and Kat. "Shall we retreat inside?" He asked.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:04 pm

"Yes Jessie, it's now online." Foaly answered.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:35 pm

"Good." Jessie dusted her hands off and smiled. She began to walk off when a shot went past her ear. She gave a scream and took to the air.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:06 am

OOC-Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been so tired anything I posted wouldn't be coherent. :blink:

BIC
Holly swore and jumped into shield, as did Kat.

Kat raced to where Jessie was supposed to be, but she saw nothing. She glanced around, trying to locate Foaly's assistant but was unsuccessful. She turned around in time to see one of Artemis's brothers leveling a gun at her, and she felt the ripping pain as a dart punctured her arm. She mouthed a swear word and crashed out the window, managing to land halfway up a tree before the contents of the dart took effect.

Holly grabbed Artemis's arm and dragged him around the corner of the mansion. This is like a really twisted game of 'round the house... she speculated dizzily, before she too crashed to the ground.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 am

Jessie woke up with her head spinning. She looked around and found herself alone. "Foaly? Foaly?" She asked. She only got static from the other end. She tapped her head on the wall. "Stupid, stupid Jessie." She had no way to contact anyone outside of the manor. She sighed and curled up and held her arms.

Artemis' brother, Liam, lowered his gun and snapped his fingers. He was so close in compeleting his mission. All he needed was Holly and Kat but they were tricky. But hey, at least he had that assistant girl to use as bait. "Sean, I have an idea." He gave a devilish grin as they returned to Jessie. They opened the door and stared at the elf. Liam knelt. Jessie was about to scream but her mouth was covered by Liam's Mud Boy hand. She then was dragged by her leg out of the room.

They returned outside and placed a weapon gently on her temple. "Holly, Kat, Butler and dear Artemis. Come out of hiding or she goes. And I doubt you're magic can bring back the dead."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”