[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Next Generation-Way after TLC - Page 4 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Next Generation-Way after TLC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Re: Next Generation-Way after TLC

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:17 pm

OOC- Can I be Trouble?
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:36 pm

OOC-You know, I wouldn't mind getting this RPG back up and running, even though it's been dead for a couple months...so long as Foalysgirl is willing to! Yeah, you can be. I'm playing Holly and Kat right now, and I suppose I'm doing Artemis as well...

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:29 pm

OOC- Okay Coolio!
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 pm

OOC: Let's get this back on. I'm just going to have to read the last few posts to see where we were.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 pm

OOC-Okay, I can start us off then.

BIC
Kat pulled the dart out, flung it back in the window, and pulled herself into the higher, leafier crown of the tree, where she would be harder to see. Then the blackness of sleep overtook her, she was floating on a sea of darkness.

Holly was having a similarly hard time, especially since Artemis wasn't helping at all, just being limp. The sedative was so strong she was falling over every few steps, and Artemis was getting bumped around a lot. "For heaven's sake, Mud Boy! Help me!" she shook him, before she fell over again, hitting her head on something sharp, so now blood was flowing from her temple.

"Brilliant..." Artemis muttered, after he shook his head. He grabbed Holly's arm, and pulled her into the shed, where he waited, breathless, for what would come next.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:37 am

"Foaly! I need help here. This isn't working." Jessie began to panic and fly around the hall. She shook her head and placed her hands over her temples. "What to do. What to do." She whispered repeatedly.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:21 am

Trouble knocked on the Ops booth door. "Uhhh Foaly? Whats going on in there?" He asked still knocking. He had his head cocked to the side, like a confused puppy. For he was a confused elf.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:19 pm

"Uh...nothin's up," Foaly cried as beeps from his machine. There was a smash as he crashed to the floor. "Everythings peachy. Nothing to be alarmed about. Jessie try it now! I trained you for this stuff!" He yelled at the screen.

"Easy for you to say pony legs!" Jessie returned to the camera. "You're not being shot at by two crazy kids." She took out a pair of scissors and reached behind the camera. Yes I got it! "Say goodbye demon children." She snipped the cord and everything went out at Foaly's end.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Oh, heck. Kat shook herself, after impaling her arm on a sharp branch. That helped...thanks, you poor old tree. She took off, and found Artemis and Holly heading for a shed. She darted down and joined them, taking out her buzz baton and giving Holly a good jolt.

"Sorry, Major!" she said as apologetically as she could manage in the situation.

"No, thanks, Kat." Holly shook her head, and stood up, peeking around the door. "So. We have no magic, only rudimentary weapons, and no surprise on our side. To be honest...things look pretty bleak. Kat, I'd send you back to the shuttle port, but it's too dangerous currently, so you will stay in here, while I go in and try to disable whoever it was. Artemis, make sure she doesn't try to leave." With that, she vaulted out the door and around another corner of the house.

Huh, right. Like he could stop me. Kat eyed Artemis warily. The mudboy wasn't really in a position to keep her from leaving, but she had better stay for a little while to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:41 pm

It was now time to go back to the battle outside. Jessie flew out and found the three figures. "Hey guys. Need help?" She asked as she landed on the ground. "Looks like your weapons are busted. Hand them over." She outstretched her hand.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:20 am

Kat and Holly both turned in surprise as Jessie showed, up, then they handed their Neutrinos over. Kat glanced around nervously, and ducked instinctively as another dart whistled by, nearly slipping her shoulder. She hissed angrily, and pulled Jessie behind the shed, as Holly did the same with Artemis.

Kat glanced at the wound in her arm, and groaned. It was still bleeding, and she could feel the dizziness creeping into her. After a glance at Holly, Kat pressed one hand to the blood, feeling its pulse on her fingers.

Holly ripped open a small bag and pulled out a length of bandage, wrapping it securely around Kat's bloody arm as she removed her hand.

"I won't blame the tree though..." Kat mumbled.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:22 am

Jessie made her work fast. She closed the casing to one Neutrino minutes later and handed it to Holly. She then got to work on the second one and was finished soon after. "They'll work for some time." She pulled out her own weapon and began to shoot.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:14 am

"Okay." Trouble said as he started to walk away from the Ops booth. He turned back around, "Are you sure?" He asked again. Looking oddly at the door.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:20 am

"Yes I'm sure Commander!!" Foaly yelled. "Careful out there guys!" He began to bite his nails.

Jessie rushed into battle. "You owe Fowl!" She cried and ducked.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:23 am

Trouble stopped. "Foaly tell me what's going on before I kick this door down myself!" Trouble hissed, pounded on the door again.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”