[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LEP Academy - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

LEP Academy

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

LEP Academy

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:33 am

Pretty much this is just the normal going ons in LEP Academy. The classes and the social activities.

Name: Jessie
Personality: Very bubbly but can talk back. Teachers and others sometimes get annoyed with her. She's also paranoid and believe that Mud Men will probe her brain.
History: She was born in Haven City but was raised in an orphanage for a few years. Jessie never knew her parents. She was then adopted by Foaly and was raised pretty much in his apartment and the oops booth. Because of this she has also grown to be just as paranoid as him. For the first few years of her adoptiong she caused trouble for Foaly. After a while she soon realized she wasn't going anywhere and settled down.
Reason for attending LEP: Even though majority of her knowledge comes from Foaly she insisted to attend school to put it into good use
Majoring in: Technology
Clothing: Normal LEP Academy Jumpsuit which she ties around her waist, large hiking boots and a tin foil hat

Examples of Classes: Situation Class (go around Haven in Teams and practice nabbing criminals)
Technology Class
Magic Class
Weapon History
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Phys. Ed
Weapons Practice
(I just thought they would have some classes normal people have)

Don't forget to pick your classes.

Jessies Classes:
Situation Class
Technology
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Phys. Ed
Magic Class
Weapon History
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Re: LEP Academy

Postby Tyrison » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:29 pm

Okay, here I is!

Name - Kat Violet
Age - 58(16)
Gender - Female
Species - Elf
Nationality - Irish
Physical Characteristics - Greenish brown eyes, light coffee skin, slightly hooked nose, chin length reddish orange hair, roughly three feet tall, diagonal scar across her face from a mishap with a troll
Personality - somewhat fiery temper, honest, courageous, impish, good sense of humor, fairly friendly, determined, very smart(140 IQ) but not a genius
Bio - No parents, distant cousin of Holly Short. Has had a rough upbringing, determined to succeed in LEP
Weapons - Neutrino 3000, magic, a couple special throwing knives, various assorted other blades
Uniform - Standard dull green LEP jumpsuit, sometimes a helmet, likes to wear green tank top and shorts
Skills - Good at thinking(obviously), good shot with her Neutrino, decent shuttle pilot, deadly accurate with her knives, loves to and is good at flying
Majors - Magic/Recon
Classes:
Situation
Biology
Weapon History
Technology
Phys. Ed.
Weapons Practice
Magic
Physics

How many people are we waiting for, or are we going to start right away?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:34 pm

I would like at least three or four people. But we can start now if you like.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:36 pm

No, I don't mind waiting...how about we start when the next person joins?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:55 am

Jessie had woken up late that day and had just walked into the building as the last bell went. She looked down at her schedule. Her first class was Magic History. She gave a sigh. The top part of her uniform was tied around her waist as usual and she wore a white tanktop underneath. Her large hiking boots echoed in the hall. She placed her tinfoil hat back on her head and headed for class. She snuck through the back of the class.

"Take a seat Jessie I know it's you," the teacher said his back turned.
Jessie straightened up and walked stiffly to her seat.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:03 am

Kat dodged the streams of students and finally slipped into her seat at situation class just as the bell rang. She knew she'd like this class; the teacher was none other than Mrs. Goztob, and she was an exciting teacher, and nice too. Kat pulled out her calk-book and an electro pencil and got ready to take notes.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:17 am

Jessie took her small phone and began to type something. She hated Magic History and the only reason she took it was because Foaly wanted her too. We still on for lunch? she typed to Kat and sent it. She took out a small laptop and got ready to type. She pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear as the teacher droned on. Beside her was a friend of hers. She leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

"Jessie, stop talking during class. You were already late," the teacher snapped. "Now interpret this spell."

Jessie gulped. "Wind, fire, earth and water come to my aid....uh....uh....shall our magic never fade?" She shrugged.
"Close. But not correct." The teacher shook her head.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:13 am

A tiny tinkle sounded in Kat's ear. She didn't jump, but slyly changed tabs to see what message she had gotten. It was from Jessie: We still on for lunch?

Yeah; don't get in trouble before then though. She wrote back quickly, and turned her attention back to taking notes again before her teacher noticed the difference.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:28 am

Jessie open a small screen in the corner of her laptop. She gave a quiet snicker and returned her attention to the board. The teacher turned to the class.

"Get into your groups and decipher the next few pages. We'll then dicuss it as a class," the teacher instructed and went to the desk. A pile of papers sat waiting to be marked. The class stirred and a mummer started. Jessie tapped her fingers boardly on the desk and gave a yawn. She couldn't wait till lunch.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Kat got out of class almost the moment the bell rang, stuffing her calkie(slang for calk-book) and various assorted others in her bag while she skipped out the door. She walked as quickly as she thought she could without getting in trouble with the monitors, and slid past Jessie coming out of her class. Kat waved, then rounded a corner and slipped into her next class with the ease of long practice.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:26 am

Jessie turned into the same class and took a seat beside Kat. "Man I hate Magic History." She placed her head on the desk and yawned. She looked over at Kat. "How was your class? Situation was it?" She gave her a smile and pulled out her laptop once again. The class was Weapon History, a class that she was somewhat interested in. She opened a new page.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 pm

"Oh, it was pretty fun. Mrs. Goztob can make anything interesting, plus I like Situations in the first place." Kat plunked down all her supplies, then started doodling on her noteblock. As always, an anime-ish sort of head emerged. Kat sighed, wishing she could draw better. "How was you class? Other than boring, that is."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:20 am

"Well the teacher made us decipher elemental spells. Ick. I don't know why Foaly made me take it this year." Jessie tucked her hair behind her ear. "At least this class should be more interesting." She gave a smile. "Then it's lunch. The best class other than Tech. class." She laughed and placed her feet on the chair beside her. She tugged at her shirt. The teacher, Mr. Flip, walked into class. He had a box of old neutrino 2000. Foaly had invented neutrinos that surpassed the 2000s by a long shot. He had one for everyone.

"Pop quiz. Identify all the parts of this neutrino and hand it in, in 20 minutes." Once all the neutrinos had been passed out he returned to the front of the class and turned. "You may begin."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Kat shuddered. "Ouch...sounds like fun..." She grabbed the Neutrino passed to her and started labeling the parts on her chart. She had it done fairly quickly, because she'd stayed up late last night studying for something like this. Now I'm really glad I did, and glad I have a good memory. She glanced over at Jessie, who was likewise finishing up. Kat winked at her, then turned her attention to the teacher.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:58 am

Foaly had left many of these old models around the apartment so she had learned the various parts both there and in tech. class. She finished just after Kat and sat quietly looking at old documents on her Laptop. The twenty minutes passed by quickly and the teacher gathered the neutrinos. He explained he would be marking them after class and they would be getting them by the end of the week.

"Now open your textbooks to pages 66 and 67. We'll be learning about the old LEP wings." He explained as he turned to the board.

Jessie stuck out her tongue and gave a snort.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”