[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LEP Academy - Page 42 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

LEP Academy

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Re: LEP Academy

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:49 am

What? Do think she's gonna be more like me or Holly? Trouble asked, now getting on the subject of kids.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:51 am

Hopefully more like Holly. We don't need another you around. Jessie cracked her knuckles and placed her head on the desk.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:52 am

Thanks. Why? Would that be a bad thing? Trouble giggled, and took off his shoes, and sighed.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:56 am

Uh...yeah. LEP doesn't need another stressball. Jessie loved the Commander but she never really saw him as a father.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Thats me! Commander stressball. Trouble joked, laughing at his own joke.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:06 am

Oh thanks for that nickname Commander. You know I'm now going to use that. Jessie laughed and fell out of her chair. "OUCH!" She yelled and rubbed her back. Not a smart move.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:57 am

Great. Trouble laughed, and rolled his eyes. Oh I talked to the Council.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:01 am

And what did they say? Jessie asked as she righted herself. She cracked her knuckles and looked out the window for a second.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:03 am

They said you could! But, they're really strict. And you must be in the council room at exactly 1:30 tomorrow afternoon. No later. Trouble said dead serious.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:12 am

Yes sir. Thank you sir. Jessie smiled and danced around the room. Nothing could make her upset.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:14 am

But, before you get exicted. Every council member is going to be there. And the president. I'll be there too, but I dont have much of a vote in the choice. You better be prepared this is'nt going to be easy. Trouble said, getting himself ready.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:17 am

Jessie froze and her shoulders slouched. She gave a groan. The council never really liked the thought of a girl technician. Even Holly had a hard time and she was the best. Yes sir.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:19 am

Okay. Trouble only wanted the best for Jessie. He had known her for years. He needed to do whatever it took to get her into the LEP.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:22 am

But you know the council. They don't want a female technician and you know it. Jessie hit her head against the table.
"Brian,"
"What?"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:24 am

They did'nt want a female officer now did they? And look were Holly is now. Look I conviced them to let Holly in, and hopfully Grub. I'll do the same for you. He meant it.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”